Entrance Exam

Izuku and his siblings were preparing for a big event for them. The U.A. Entrance exams, They were quite nervous "Would you need your naginata?" Dabi asked Izuku "No... Not really" Izuku said as he was getting ready "It's a weapon that split the heavens... That would be overkill if I were to use it" "Then we should get going" Reiko said moving away her brothers. It was the day of the entrance exam and they all have prepared for it. As they walk to UA, Izuku has been reading a book about some pirates made by none other than Nico Robin "You've been really looking into pirates for quite awhile... Are you second thinking and deciding to be a pirate?" Dabi asked grinning at his younger brother "No... I'm just interested on the levels their in compared to us" "We're close to them... All they do is raid ships and-" "Defeat dragons, Having the power to destroy the world, Transforming into a godlike being and stealing souls?... Yeah we're close alright" He said the last one with sarcastic means. He then bumped into someone carrying a box of doughnuts accidentally "I'm sorry" Izuku said as then man brushes his shoulders "Don't worry kid" he said leaving the siblings behind "That guy was huge... Bigger than you Shirohe" Dabi said "He looked familiar..." Izuku said looking closely to the stranger only for the man to get to a turn "How's he familiar?" "It feels like I read about him..." He said turning back "Maybe I'm just a bit tired" He said as they continue walking. The man he bumped into took a doughnut out of the box and starts eating it "That kid and his siblings... They know Haki" He said smiling "And it seems like they haven't figured out the advance versions" The man said as he smiles "I can't wait to help you out kid."

After a few moments, Izuku and his siblings have finally reached UA "Look at that... Japan's greatest hero college" "Yep... Right before our eyes-" Izuku was cut off by a girl that was about to fall only to be catch by Izuku "Tripping on a exam day is a bad omen" Izuku said as he looks at the girl "Ah... Thank you..." She looks up to see a 7 feat figure with a menacing aura "He's... He's... He's Huge!" She thought as she got on her feet again "I'm sorry for disturbing you guys" "It's okay miss, You didn't bother us at all" Dabi said "By the way My name is Dabi Newgate, This is my sister Reiko and this is our gentle giant Shirohe" He introduced his siblings to the girl "I'm Ochako Uraraka, Nice to meet you all" She said before continuing "We should get going, we don't want to be late" She said running inside the building "You like her don't you?" Dabi asked Izuku "N-N-No! I just think she's cute" Izuku said as he walks to the building. After that incident, They're now in the auditorium listening to Present Mic about the robots they have to destroy in order to get points "Excuse me sir! May I ask a question?" A student with blue hair and glasses asked "Go on ahead!" "You said there are tree robots but it says here there's another! If this is a misprint, This very unprofessional of UA!" "Ah, So you've noticed that... That is the zero pointer! A bot that gives you absolutely nothing! I recommend you to avoid it at all cost!" He said for Izuku to take down mental notes "And also you!" Izuku heard from the man and took a look to see the blue haired kid pointing to a girl that has bunny ears "You should put down your feet off the seat!" "Go fuck yourself four eyes!" The girl said "Such foul words!" The blue haired kid said "Oh boy, This is gonna be a hell of a year" Izuku thought. After that event, The main test was about to start and now multiple teachers are watching "Is there any reason why a yonko is watching with us?" A slim all might asked "Well that's because he has some interest on one of our students, We should be honored in a honesty" A rat thing said "But that doesn't explain why is it have to be the perfect being" "Honey we should just watch the students and just ignore him" The old mother of Izuku said "Take your Wife's advice... I'm here for one reason "Symbol of peace" So you should shut your mouth" The yonko said making the whole room filled with silence.

In the gate entrance of the exam Izuku was warming up by stretching his hands and arms, as well as doing some squats "Hey there! How's the weather up there?" Izuku looked into his side to see the bunny girl from earlier "I guess you'll never know" Izuku responded hoping that she would walk away "BAHAHAHA, You a funny guy, What's your name?" As Izuku was about to say he heard the gates open slightly "Newgate, Shirohe Newgate-" He cut himself by rushing to the gates "Hey! What are you-" "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THERE ISN'T A COUNTDOWN IN A REAL BATTLE, FOLLOW THAT HUGE KID!" Present Mic said making everyone went inside the gate. Izuku saw some bots mostly 2 pointers and 1 pointers "SEA QUAKE"