Chapter 4: Hunger and a Vampire

Joe POV

It's been half a week since Yukari joined our little group and things have gone pretty smoothly, there were a couple of minor fights, but nothing worth mentioning. There was one slight problem though.....the 'hunger'. Usually one corpse per month should be enough to keep me fed, I should be fine for over a week, so why? Why am I craving so much flesh right now? I was suddenly poked from the right.

Joe: GRRRRR WHAT!?

I looked around and saw everyone staring at me.

Joe: I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well may I go visit the nurse?

Nekonome: Of course.

I walked outside and instead of going to the nurse, I started walking back to my dorm. On the way there I was intercepted by three guys.

Guy 1: You're him, aren't you? Joe Kurosawa Right?

I nod.

Joe: And you are?

Guy 2: Fed up with you.

Joe: Why?

Guy 3: Because you're our number 1 enemy.

Joe: Aaaand what exactly did I do to you?

Guy 1: You don't know why? Then allow us to explain.

The three of them tore off their blazers which revealed three pink haoris.

Seriously?

Guy 1: Start! Give me an M give me an O give me a K give me an A, what does that spell? MOKA!

..........What.........

Guy 2: I gotta cheer for the girl of my dreams too pal! Kuru Kuru she's my love, touch her and you'll get a shove.

...........The..........

Guy 3: Y U K A R I. Yukari yaaaay.

............Fuck?.......

Joe: Okay, why are you cheering for the girls like that? Wait.....don't tell me.

Guy 1: That's right. I'm the president of the Moka Akashiya fanclub, Kozo Kasahara.

Guy 2: And me, I'm the president of the unofficial Kurumu Kurono fanclub, Basaboro Taira.

Guy 3: And me? I'm the president of Yukari Sendo's private fanclub, Kubisaku Nagai.

Kozo: The three of us form: The cute girl fanclub coalition!

Joe: What a bunch of pathetic idiots.....Now if you don't mind, I got places to be.

Kozo: Hold it! The only place you got to be is on the receiving end of our wrath.

They raised some cones and tried to hit me, but I changed my arm into a blade and glared at them and started growling.

Joe: I'll give you one chance......Run!

The three of them looked at me and ran for the hills. I continued to the dorm where I literally fell into my bed while clutching my stomach. I laid there for several hours.

Maybe I could ask Tsukune for a kidney? An eye? Maybe some fingers? Humans can survive with just one lung right? Maybe I'll take a piece of his liver.....maybe I'll just take all of those things....no. I can't eat Tsukune. Moka wouldn't like that. Neither of the two would.....although what do I care about the inner one? She's just a parasite, a bloody leech and nothing else. How in the hell was I ever interested in someone like that?

I grabbed my phone and dialed mom's number.

Mom: Honey what do you need? It's a bit late for a call don't you think?