Chapter 10: New term and a Vampire

Joe POV

I was on my way to school a bit later today. Today is feeding day so I was obviously more on edge. I was about to enter campus when I saw Kurumu arguing with some purple haired chick. I made my way over and made sure that I bumped into the chick's shoulder before grabbing the paper out of her hand.

Joe: Yokai square huh? Who the hell are you lot anyway?

Kurumu: Joe?

I nodded in her direction. The purple haired chick looked at me with a glare, before it changed to a smug look.

Purple: Me? I'm Keito. Super newspaper club president.

Pfft.

Keito: What's so funny?

Joe: What kind of moron adds super in front of their name in order to claim superiority?

I took a look through the paper.

Joe: Shallow writing and filler content....the only redeeming quality this "newspaper" has is half naked girls in bikinis. In other words, you're a third rate club with a fourth rate magazine.

Keito looked at me with a glare while Kurumu hugged onto my arm with a smile.

Kurumu: You tell her, darling!

Keito: Take a look for yourself. We'll see how many people will take your boring newspaper.

We did just that and watched as one by one everyone threw away our newspaper.

Tsukune: All this hard work down the drain.

Moka: But it's not our fault, we never thought that we'd have a rival to contend with.

We made our way to the teachers lounge where we saw Miss Nekonome.

Nekonome: Meow can I help you guys?

Kurumu: What the hell is this super newspaper club?!

Nekonome: Meow I'm sorry, I only found out about those guys yesterday.

Tsukune: Still, how did they manage to get the school's approval?

Yukari: Yeah, will the school really allow two newspaper clubs to exist?

Nekonome: No.....they won't. You see the plan is to keep the club that is more popular and scrap the one that isn't.

Joe: You can't be serious!

Kurumu: Fine then, bring it on!

Mizore: What do you mean?

Kurumu: It's between us in the newspaper club and those upstarts in the super newspaper club. This is about who's more popular so let's show those jerks how it's done!

Joe: Attagirl!

 Tsukune: Hey wait a moment.

Moka: He's right, we gotta talk to Gin first. He is our club president after all.

Kurumu: WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT THAT PERV THINKS!? I bet you anything, he's off with a camera right now peeping on girls again!

Timeskip to the newspaper club

Kurumu, Yukari and I were currently in the newspaper club after our attempt to win the audience with maid outfits failed, because the super newspaper club was handing out papers in bikinis.

Yukari: Are we gonna keep doing this?

Kurumu: Of course we are! We can't let those broads beat us! We'll be in skimpy bikinis too, only that ours will be even skimpier, I bet Jane could help us too!