On 🎮: Shout Out To My Ex

[NARRATOR]

Soyeon and Shuhua went back to their dorm and saw Sorn and Minnie chilling in the living room.

"Done sexing the fucking room? Smells like crap here."

Soyeon said as she sighs.

Minnie gave her a small smile.

Shuhua chuckled before going to her room without noticing someone looking at her.

⏸️

•MENU•

SETTINGS
PLAYER ID
SAVE & QUIT

(This is their room)

|SJ|MY|SH|

|SY|MN|YQ|

▶️

"I'm boreddddd!"

Shuhua whined as she swayed her legs around her bed.

Miyeon who heard her beside her room chuckled.

*Ring Ring*

Shuhua looked at her phone, grabbing it she saw a number caller.

"Eh?"

She pressed answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this you Shuhua?"

A male voice said as Shuhua froze.

Setting the phone on speaker she sits on her chair while leaning on her study table.

Miyeon's study table is also in the same direction as Shuhua's.

"What do you want now Kino?"

Shuhua asked annoyed.

"Look, I'm sorry ok? It wasn't supposed to end like this, what I did last week was a mistake, let's talk please."

Shuhua rolled her eyes.

"Talk? What do you mean talk? I gave you two days to explain why I saw you banging my fucking best friend you asshole!!"

Minnie who waved goodbye to Sorn flinched and Miyeon jolted on her seat hearing Shuhua yell.

"I know baby, but please let me explain! I still love you Shuhua! Let's talk please!"

"I don't want to see your nasty face and hear your disgusting voice ever again! Don't even dare fucking explain to my mother how you were such a bitch!"

Shuhua angrily shouts as tears weld up her eyes.

"You fucking asshole! 5 years!? 5 years of us and then you just threw it all away! A-And when I asked my so-called best friend when was this happening she said you've been in a relationship with her for three years!? I can't believe I turned a blind eye to you!"

Shuhua harshly wiped her tears.

Soojin, Yuqi, and Soyeon who just got home were shocked to hear that.

Minnie was just listening behind her door, so they also decided to listen too.

Miyeon puts her pen down as she continues to listen.

"Shuhua, please! Give me a chance baby! I changed for you, let's meet please, I still love you--"

"Shut it, Kino! I don't want your sorry and empty promises! I don't want to see you ever again!"

Shuhua ends the call as she slammed her palms at her table.

"We broke up... You cheated... But why am I the one who's still hurting?"