Ending Escape [On 🎮] Pt. 2

[NARRATOR]

"Where are we going Mina Unnie?"

Shuhua asked.

"Your house, I know Soojin knows it, she will of course take someone with her... And we're going to have to bomb your house too with them."

Mina explained.

"Hey, you two."

Jeongyeon smiled as Chaeyoung appeared beside her with Dahyun smiling.

"We set up Shuhua's house full of explosives!"

"Then let's wait."

Time Skip

Jeongyeon hid in the kitchen cabinet as Dahyun hid under the couch which Shuhua was on, watching TV.

Chaeyoung was upstairs hiding in Shuhua's closet while Mina waits outside the neighbor's house with the car ready to leave.

Shuhua gulped hearing something shatter upstairs.

Minnie looked through Shuhua's room with a lovesick smile.

"Shuhua~"

She cooed as she looked under Shuhua's bed.

Shuhua gulped and turned the TV off.

Chaeyoung pushed the doors of the closet open and tackled Minnie punching her face.

"You damn mouse!"

Chaeyoung growled as Minnie pushed her and punched her cheek.

Soojin went inside Shuhua's Kitchen and she saw Shuhua chilling on the couch.

She grinned and went behind her, but before she can Dahyun tripped her as Jeongyeon appeared and lifted her, throwing her towards the Tv.

Shuhua went behind Jeongyeon.

Dahyun saw Soojin had a gun.

"Duck down!"

Dahyun yelled but got shot in the chest several times as Soojin laughed.

Hearing gunshots.

Chaeyoung teared up and kicked Minnie on the chest before pushing her out the room towards the stairs.

Chaeyoung sent her a right jab on the face making Minnie fall downstairs.

Minna groaned as Chaeyoung grabbed her hair and threw her towards Soojin who dropped the gun.

"Dahyun..."

Dahyun was now resting.
___________________________

Seung gulped as she saw what happened on the TV.

She removed Dahyun's VR headset and at that time Momo woke up.

"Oh, Momo? You awake now?"

Seung smiled as she made Dahyun lay down beside Sana.

"Let's watch."
___________________________

Jeongyeon saw the gun.

Minnie looked at her.

Chaeyoung pounced on Soojin throwing punches as the girl pushed her and sent her an ax kick.

Jeongyeon grabbed the gun and pushed Shuhua out of the door.

"RUN!"

Jeongyeon shouted as she pointed the gun at the gas tank.

Minnie's eyes widened.

Mina immediately grabbed Shuhua's hand and pushed her inside the car as they drove away.

Mina looked at the rear mirror and saw the house explode.