Off 🎮: Weird even In Real Life

[NARRATOR]

Taking off the VR headset, Shuhua looked at her TV.

(This is I Trust Era btw, but in the game it's I Never Era)

She sighed heavily.

"You can immediately get anything you want because the next save and quit will cost an error."

Shuhua went out of her room and saw no one.

"Eh? Where are they?"

"What do you mean?"

Shuhua jumped and looked at her back to see Miyeon looking at her curiously.

"The others are busy having their photoshoot, and we have to record Oh My God later since Soyeon just gave us the lyrics yesterday."

Miyeon informed the wary girl (I was about to say Grill because of Myeonista ).

"O-Oh..."

Shuhua looked at Miyeon who was now watching TV.

"It's been like two days since you have locked up in your room shu, what were you even doing there?"

Miyeon asked as Shuhua sat on the couch where she is but a bit far away.

"Just playing..."

"Playing what?"

"The Chains."

"Oh! That game where you are the protagonist? Like a dating game right?"

Miyeon asked as she looked at Shuhua who nodded.

"Yes..."

The two fell in silence as Miyeon smiled a little.

"You know Shu... There is no escape from the game and the reality."

Shuhua's eyes widened and looked at Miyeon who had glowing red eyes.

"Welcome to the reality Shuhua, we've been waiting for you."

Miyeon smiled sinisterly as Shuhua immediately run towards her room and slammed it shut.

"Shuhua! Open the door!"

Miyeon banged her fist at the door laughing crazily as her red glowing eyes had hearts on their pupils.

Shuhua breathed heavily, scared for her life.

"What the fuck is happening?!"

She whispered as she grabbed her phone which was fully charged and looked down at the window.

"Shuhua! Open the door please! Shuhua! HAHAHAHAHA! I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SET YOU FREE!"

Miyeon shouted.

Shuhua gulped and jumped down the window landing on some pile of boxes.

Hailing a cab, she went to the Cube building and tried to find someone who was at least normal.

Wrong move.

"SHUHUA!"

Miyeon used all of her strength to take down the door only to find Shuhua missing.

She looked at the TV.