On 🎮: Save & Quit

[NARRATOR]

Shuhua was walking alone back to their dorm when suddenly someone snatched her.

"H-H--"

Her screams got muffled when the person puts a handkerchief on her mouth before dragging her away.

"Listen to me kid, you don't belong here... Why did you come back!?"

Shuhua flinched as the person dragged them back to the school building going to the classroom without cameras.

"Ms. Wendy? Ms. Joy? Ms. Seul?"

The woman lets Shuhua go as the other person locked the door.

"Why did you come back Shuhua? Don't you see it's dangerous here?"

Wendy said.

"My name's Yeri, I know you don't remember me but I'm the old art teacher, I just escaped."

Yeri sighed as she showed her now mechanical arm.

"Those girls ripped my left arm."

Shuhua looked at the one who covered her mouth.

"It's me, Irene."

Shuhua gasped seeing Irene's mechanical eye.

"W-Who..."

"We have a plan Shuhua, and you need to follow it so we can permanently delete this world and destroy this game."

Joy said as Shuhua gulped.

"It's for your own good Shuhua, we are worried because if you get stuck in this game... Then you in real life will get stuck here too."

Irene said as Seulgi nodded.

"Shuhua?"

Someone called as Yeri opened the door.

Seung hugged the girl.

"Oh My Goodness you silly girl! Why did you come back here!? Rin and Tzuyu knew you don't belong here and their memories got corrupted so they don't quite remember the old you."

Seung said as she sat at the table.

"Now here's the plan."

Time Skip

Shuhua looked at the time on her watch.

12:47 AM

"So that you can believe us, go home at 12 of the morning and see if their behavior gets aggressive and worried or even a slight bit of possessiveness."

Irene said.

"Here goes nothing..."

Shuhua sighed as she opened the door only to get dragged inside by Minnie who aggressively closed the door.

"Where were you!?"

Minnie yelled catching the other girls' attention who immediately went out of their room.

"Shuhua!"

Yuqi shouts as she embraced the girl in a tight hug.

Minnie who was still angry pushed Yuqi away and grabbed Shuhua by the shoulder.

"Where did you go!? Why were you late!?"

Minnie asked angrily as Soyeon crossed her arms.

"O-Out with my friend..."

Shuhua answered.

"If they ever ask who were you with, tell them you were with a friend, someone who you like and has the standards your looking for."