On 🎮: News

The Next morning, the girls woke up in the living room with drawings on their faces.

They looked around and burst out laughing.

Soyeon wasn't having it.

"Who the fuck drew a dick on my forehead?!"

Soyeon yelled as she looked at the black tv screen.

Everyone pointed at Yuqi.

"What!? Someone Drew a freaking ass on my cheeks like dude what the fuck!?"

Shuhua didn't complain, but she wants to know who drew... MINE.

Shuhua shrugs it off before going to her bathroom.

‽¿¡;:‡★№₹_&·±{>/~'|♪√Ω

A sudden glitch happened to them.

Soon their eyes turned violet.

£≠¥)'§¥[¢}©['}€}£¥€['↑€

Everything went back to normal as everyone started to do their own business.
____________________

Time skip to English Class?

YES
____________________

Yuqi and Shuhua sat beside each other as they waited for their teacher Wendy.

"Class! Listen up, since we are like almost half of the book, why don't we discuss something else?"

Wendy asked as everyone cheered.

"So who here loves to play games? Like in PS5 or Xbox or Others?"

Everyone raised their hands.

"Alright, there's been reports of games going crazy."

Wendy said in all seriousness.

Some of the students began to whisper as they knew what was happening.

"You guys remember yesterday's news about a missing girl? She got sucked in inside her TV while playing Mario Cart, and guess what? She is now a selectable character there!"

The students gasped as Wendy leaned on her table to sit down.

"Crazy right? We'll never know who's the next victim... I hope they didn't get sucked in inside a Yandere Game... That? Urgh... Creepy..."

Wendy shuddered.

Wendy looked at Shuhua.

"And someone who doesn't belong here exists... I wonder what happened to her real body."

"They said some of the characters are real, they live in the real world, but some say if the player who got sucked in the game got out, their memories from the game will return so does the other characters."

"But what happens if they didn't get out?"

"There are no reports yet because everyone has gone out."

"Ma'am! What if someone helped them out?"

"Then the one who helped them will also remember."

"What happens if you got sucked in a Yandere Game?"

"Then survive it until the end of the game, don't trust them, but it's better to play tricks that they don't know, deceive them like how they did to you, all Yandere games have been banned though, but some said one of the copies survived and got taken away from the store, a game that is very dangerous since the Yanderes there are killers who aren't afraid of burning the whole world just to find their love."