On 🎮: Random Day

[NARRATOR]

It was time for Kenjutsu class, and Shuhua stood there beside Tzuyu who is wearing her gear.

"Fuck of Brix, I'm back and I'm ready to kill."

Tzuyu glared at Brix as she pointed her arrow at him.

Some duels happened as Shuhua just sat beside Tzuyu who kept glaring at Brix.

(Girly ready to behead him sheesh--)

"As you guys all know, a festival is going to happen in the next week, I will be picking who will compete with each other, and the one who wins will be the one to represent the Kenjutsu team in other competitions from schools."

Sensei said.

"I'll be picking Shuhua and Brix."

"Sensei! Brix is nothing but a homicidal fucker! Who knows he will kill Shuhua!?"

Tzuyu angrily stated.

Sensei smiles at her.

"Have a little faith for shu--"

Sensei got cut off.

"Why Chou? Scared I'll kill your weak friend?"

Brix mocked as Tzuyu immediately pulled the string of her bow with her arrow ready to be shot at his head.

"I'll fucking stuck this arrow up on your arse if you don't shut the fuck up you damn dog named raccoon!"

Tzuyu hissed as the two glared at each other.

"Calm down Tzuyu, I accept what sensei said."

Shuhua was determined to beat Brix.

Sensei smiled.
____________________

Skip to end of classes?

YES
____________________

The six girls ate as Yuqi and Soojin conversed with each other.

"They said a festival happen! Even Kenjutsu class will participate in the games! So who did they pick to compete Shuhua?"

Yuqi asked as she smiled.

"How am I going to say this to them, they're going to freak the fuck out..."

Shuhua gulped her water as she looked at her unnies.

"The sensei picked Brix..."

"Oh, then that's good I hope he loses--"

"And Me to compete for the festival."

"WHAT!?"

The unnies yelled in unison.

"Shuhua! He wants to kill you how many times now! Why the hell did the sensei picked you!?"

Miyeon worriedly shouts.

"I disagree, I don't want to see you come here in our dorm full of bruises and cuts!"

Minnie shook her head.

"You should quit Kenjutsu Shuhua, you are just hurting yourself."

Soyeon crossed her arms.

Yuqi nods as she looks at the girl.

"Unnies calm down! Have a little faith in me ok? I promise I'll beat Brix, I was just holding back to every class because I control my emotions, I don't let it get ahead of me."

Shuhua smiled as the others looked away with a blush.

"Fine... But you better beat his ass...

Soyeon mumbled.