Off 🎮: Minari and Shushu

[NARRATOR]

"Oof!"

The two landed on the inflatable castle.

"I don't know who left this here but I thank them everlasting life."

Mina mumbled as she dragged Shuhua away from the building.

"Damn it!"

Soyeon slammed her fist at the door seeing Shuhua escape with Mina.

"We're going to have to check in a hotel shu, there's no way we'll survive outside."

Mina mumbled seeing dispatch take a picture of them.

"Hi excuse me! Are you two friends?"

Mina was shocked.

A dispatcher? Asking questions even after taking a picture?

"Yes, uhm listen... Are you new?"

The dispatcher nodded as Mina smiled.

"Can you keep this a secret please?"

"Uhm..."

"Please, we really need to uhm... I-I have to send Shuhua to the airport because of her family I-Is in trouble."

Mina lied as the dispatcher gasped and nodded furiously.

"Yes! I'll keep this a secret, I'll pray for your family Ms. Yeh."

Shuhua nods as Mina and she ran.

"That was a good lie Unnie."

Shuhua chuckled as Mina shrugged.

"I had to Shuhua."

Time Skip

The two sighed as they flopped to the ground.

"So mind telling me you don't remember your past life Shuhua?"

Mina asked as she looked at the ceiling still in a daze after everything that happened.

"Past life? What do you mean Unnie?"

Mina furrowed her eyebrows.

"You were playing that game back in 2019, I think you guys released Lion... Then after that, you go into a coma... Saying that you were attacked by a sasaeng when eventually you were just in a coma after playing that game..."

Shuhua sat up and looked at Mina.

"Tell me everything Unnie."

Mina sighs.

"Welp... Tzuyu asked a lot so why not you."

Mina looks at Shuhua in all seriousness.

"You were playing The Chains, a game that was banned everywhere, you can't even have a copy of that game since that game originated in Japan, but then I made the biggest mistake..."

Mina looks down.

"I had a copy of that game for free, I didn't know what was the effect since I never paid attention to its game anyways... So I gave the copy to Tzuyu... She played it and she said Sana killed her, Jeongyeon killed Momo... Everyone killing each other just to have her... But then the game glitched and those characters started to just... Have her together..."

Mina sighs as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I didn't know Tzuyu also gave you a copy..."

Mina teared up.

"Shuhua, the memories of the game are also connected to the people it has in its characters in real life... So your members remember everything in the game that you played... Because I too... Remembered how I killed my members just to have Tzuyu to be my own."

Shuhua frowned as Mina wiped her tears.

"Back in 2019, I had to hack in the game... You were fragile... A girl who loves art when suddenly those girls fell for you... They were mean at first but they warmed up to you... Then they suddenly had big feelings for you such as love... Then it turned to lust...
And then when I hacked in... That's when I realized, you were in the same situation as Tzuyu was back then... They were obsessed with you... You managed to escape when Irene and Yeri helped you... Irene has to lose her left eye and Yeri her arm..."

Shuhua looked down as her eyes quivered.

"They tortured you Shuhua! Miyeon was using the knife to trace the cuts she gave you after having sex... Minnie would beat you up if you ever want to escape or even talk with Seung... Soojin will kill anyone who steals your attention except for her members... She killed your dogs... Rin... Hyunjin and Yeji... And Lisa..."

Mina's voice cracked.

"Soyeon would always manipulate you! She would torture you! She would use your phobia for you to listen to her! She would drown you! Electrocute you! And even... And... Force you to have... T-To have it with her..."

Mina looks away as Shuhua held her head with both hands.

"Yuqi would always choke you, she even... Cut your jaw... Smashed your ankles... (Sangwoo who?)"

"After the stress... You got into a coma, and I noticed when I visited you... Your members didn't have a memory of the game... I can see they were worried, scared that you might not wake up... Then a glitch... Where they were all just smiling."

Shuhua gasped and looked up at Mina.

"I saw the reset button."

Mina smiles.

"And I pressed it just to save you... You are Tzuyu's friend... That also became my friend."

Shuhua hugs Mina as the girl pats her back.

"When the game was in a reset... You played it again because you have lost memory of it... Then I saw your information... You picked Kenjutsu! Even stronger friends... Hyunjin learned how to fight back even if he is facing a woman, Yeji learned how to defend herself... Lisa joined Tzuyu's archery... It made me happy when you fought back... Because you talked back with such anger that terrified them... You had caused them a trauma of you leaving."

Mina smirked a little and Shuhua can feel she was smirking.

"You can use that as an advantage."

Next Chapter...