Chapter 1

LISA POV.

I'm with jisoo unnie right now. Were waiting for her girlfriend. She said her girlfriend is on their way with her bestfriend.

"where are they?"  i ask. Jisoo unnie was about to answer my question when she saw her girlfriend entering the restaurant.

"LOVE!!" She shout while waving and smiling. She stand up same as me.

"love don't shout" her girlfriend chaeyoung or rosie said and chuckle. When she already in front of us.
Jisoo unnie just hug her and kiss chaeng cheek, chaeng hug back make chaeng to blush so hard.

"OMG! Lisa its been a while since we meet. I miss you" she said at me while smiling and hug me, i hug back and smile at her. We look at unnie when she stomp her foot cutely. Chaeng and me just chuckle.

"oww. Come on, unnie. I just hug chaengyahh. And you got jealous? God how did chaeng handle you?" i ask and chuckle. Unnie pout and chaeng pick her lips. That make unnie smile. Ok i feel third wheel again. We sat down. Unnie sit beside chaeng. I sat alone here.

"So love. Where's your bestfriend that with you?" unnie ask her and hold chaeng hand. Of course chaeng hold back unnie's hand.

"oww. She just forgot som~~" Chaeng was about to finish her answer to unnie question. When someone cut her off. A girl with cat eyes, pointed but small nose, kissable lips, V shape of her jawline, and her perfect body, she's kinda little. HAHA. She's getting something from her bag.
We all look at her. And chaeng smile at her.

"sorry I'm late" she said with serious face and tone. Chaeng stand up next to her bestfriend.

"it's ok, wifey. Umm love and lisa. This is my bestfriend, Jennie rubyjane kim. She's the CEO of channel company, sometimes she's coldhearted but she has soft heart. Don't worry." chaeng said while smiling.

"Do you really need to say that I'm cold heart sometimes. Huh, hubby?" jennie ask chaeng sarcastically. Chaeng do the peace sign and smile. Jennie use her calm voice. I smile because they really cute.

"Btw I'm jennie rubyjane kim. And you are?" she ask jisoo unnie while smiling. God her mandu cheeks.

JENNIE POV.

"Nice to meet you, Jennie. I'm jisoo kim." Jisoo unnie said. Yes i know she's older than me. Rosie can't stop telling me about jisoo unnie. I lift my right hand asking for a handshakes from jisoo unnie. Which she gladly accept.

"Nice to meet you, unnie" i smile at her. And she smile back. This tall woman. Who's keep staring at me. Her barbie eye's, pointed nose, plump lip, got my attention. I smiled at her. She just stared at me.

"Jennie, you are?" i ask her and smile. I lift my right hand asking for hand shakes. Which she gladly accept.

"Lisa." she said and smile. I gave her my gummy smile which makes her blush.

LISA POV.

Fucking shitt. she's so cute with her gummy smile. It's really perfect for her mandu cheeks. She sat beside me. I look at unnie and unnie give me a teasing look. I rolled my eyes on her and look at Jennie. She's on her phone right now and she's so gorgeous with her side profile. I got amazed by that. Suddenly waiter give us the menu, we give to him what our orders. We ordered a 1 basket of chicken, pasta, ice creams and piece of cake for each one of us.

"Ok, madams. Your ordered will serve in 8-10 minutes. Thank you" The waiter said. He's name is cha eunwoo it's written in his name tag. Before he leave, he wink at Jennie. Jennie just rolled her eyes and suddenly smirk appreard on my lips.