CHAPTER 26

LALISA POV.

I woke up when I felt the coldness of the morning. It rained really hard last night but because of what we did last night we never felt the coldness from the rain. I opened my eyes when I realized that Jennie is no longer beside me. I roamed my eyes when the bathroom door opened revealing my soon to be wife. She just took a shower by just looking at her wet hair. A smile formed into our lips when our eyes met.

"Good morning baby.." She said as she slowly walked up to me before giving my lips a peck.

"Good morning gorgeous.." I said earning a giggles from her. I caress her legs that currently sitting on the bed. She slightly slapped it before standing up.

"Go take a shower now baby, the rest are already outside. Ready to eat." She said as she sat at the table beside our bed to dry her hair and I'm still here laying naked staring at her beauty. I didn't even bother to avert my eyes on her. She really are beautiful, always. She looked at me when she felt my gaze.

"Why?" She ask while brushing her hair giving me a confusing look.

"Nah, I just realized how lucky I am to have this gorgeous lady in my life." I said earning a chuckles from her.

"Get up now honey, I'm hungry." She said before turning her gaze again into the mirror.

"Aren't you still full from what we ate last night?" I ask innocently earning a blush from her.

"Lisa!" She said as I only gave her a teasing look. I got up as I walked up to her. Not even bother of my naked body. I placed a kiss on her shoulder as I bend my knee to match my height with her cause she's sitting down. I hugged her waist as I continued my kiss up to her earlobe.

"Lisa..." She whispered I smiled before sucking on it.

"Lisaaa..." She said as she closed her eyes. We stare at each other through the mirror Infront of us. I squeezed her breast before getting up and walk my way up to the bathroom. I laugh as I heard a groaned from her.

JENNIE POV.

" Mommy, can I taste that?" My leo asked pointing to the lobster that's placed on the table infront of us.

"Yeah sure baby," I said as I took my spoon and fork and took some of it before placing it on Leo's plate. We're currently here outside having our breakfast. Lisa's not here again, she's on a phone call. I asked her who is it but she only said that it's her client.

"Jennie, is something wrong?" Jihyo unnie asked me while giving me a worried look. Everyone's gaze turn into me waiting for my answer.

"Nothing unnie, I'm fine." I said as I don't want them to know that I'm getting suspicious on Lisa. I don't want to ruin our vacation by them scolding Lisa. Unnie nodded and when I turn my gaze into Jisoo unnie by just looking at my eyes. She knows something is wrong. I gave her a assuring smile as she nodded. I took my phone from my bag when I heard the ringing. I smiled as I read the username, it's my dad. I quickly answered it and put it on video chat.

"Hi dad! Hi mom!" I said as I waved my hand on them. The twins quickly get closer to me to take a peek on their grandparents.

"Hello sweetie!" They both said in synched.

"Hi Grandpa!" Leo said as he wave his hand on them.

"Hi Granny!" It's Ella's turn to greet her Granny.

"Oh my god! My babies! I missed you so much!" My dad said.

"Visit here sometimes my grandkids! We're gonna take you to look around!" Mom said. They're still living in California. I gave my phone to my kids as they want their grandparents to see the beach. I smile as I saw how excited they are when their grandparents gonna take them to visit the California.

"Lisa..." We heard Rosè said while looking at Lisa who's walking towards us. And just by looking at her face I can say that she's pissed off. Again. Our eyes followed her until she reach me and sat beside me. Jisoo unnie ask her what's wrong but she just said nothing. My eyes never left hers. I know something is going on. And I want to know it, I wanna help if it's some kind of problems. I need to have a word with her.

"Hon.." I said receiving a hummed from her before she looked at me. I hold her hands and put it on my lap.

"Can we talk?" I ask her using my soft voice, I want her to be more open minded that I will be always here for her, no matter what. She hesitate at first but at the end she agreed. I just found ourselves having a walk near the shore of the beach holding each other's hands. But Lisa? She's still bothered. Momo and Dahyun took care of our kids.

"Lisa?" I started. She looked at me before giving me a smile.

"Hon, I want you to be honest with me.." I stopped making her do the same. Her confused look met mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I hold her hands. The wind keep crashing on our long-sleeved matching a baby blue jeans.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I know she knows what I mean. I sighed before speaking.

"Can you tell me what's the problem? The one you keep talking through your phone, is it really a client?" I asked her. She sighed before answering me.

LALISA POV.

"Well..." Words came out from my mouth. With a hint of hesitant. I don't know if she's going to be agreed about it, I don't know if she's ready. yet.