CHAPTER: 21 - SWEET

JENNIE

I woke up early in the morning since I'm gonna take my twins on their school. It's been three days after my make out with Lisa and I fucking swear I miss her lips, her presence after that kiss. I got addict on her lips, again just like I always felt before we broke up. I didn't even got to sleep that night because of her. It's twins first day of school being a kindergarten. They're already eating downstairs with Lisa and our friends. I decide to choose what I should wear cause I also planning to start working and be a CEO again.

 I decide to choose what I should wear cause I also planning to start working and be a CEO again

I decide to choose this one. I start to do my make up before exiting the room. As soon as I enter the dining room. They're all eating and stare at me.

"Wow, mommy. You're so sexy!" I chuckle when my Liam said that.
I walk towards them and only Lili's side are empty so I sat beside her and on her right where the twins are sitting.

"You even got sexier unnie." Chaeng said while staring at my outfit. I giggles and told them good morning and they greet me back.

"I didn't know your waist are that small, jenduek." Unnie said while muching and give chaeng some steak.

"Well now you know." I said and Lili got my attention when I notice she keep staring at me. But she quickly looked away. Did I do something wrong?

"OMG! We're late!" Chaeng shouted that made us flinch. And she quickly stand up and get her bag.

"Let's go!" Chu said. I got confused because hello! I'm the CEO. And I don't mind if they're late. Unless they're planning something.

"We'll go ahead now guys." Irene unnie said and hold hands with seulgi as they leave us with the twins.

"I'm done!" My Ella said and Lisa pat her head.

"We're just gonna check our things, mommy, dada." Liam said and hold his sister hand as they left. I don't know why is so awkward in here and I notice she still have more foods left on her plates maybe she just also got here.

"You look hot, Nini." She said and turn to face me. I look at her and turn to her also as I put my elbow at the table and rest my chin on it while staring at her.

"Really?" I said while smiling.

"Yes, and you look fabulous, gorgeous, fantastic, and freaking dam hot and sexy. Now I can't believe that I'm courting a Jennie Kim." She said that made me blush.

LISA

I notice how she blush and look away while smiling.

"Stop!" She said while smiling at me. I even got mermarize by her beauty and that made her stare at me also.

"You look sexy Nini." I said and that's it I quickly pull her towards me and smash my lips against her as she smile at our kiss and respond. She kissed me back.