Chapter 2 (M)

Warning smut alert. Plus if your not comfortable with this chapter just don't read it. Thank you and to those who wants to read this HAHA we're wild. Thanks everyone.
----------------------------------------------------------
LISA POV.

We don't know or I don't know what we're doing Right now. Do we have same feelings for each other?. All I know was we need each other right now. It's turning me on everytime I look at her. We just arrived at her condo. As soon as we walk in, I pull Jennie towards me and kiss her aggressively. I lock the door. We're still here at living room. She wrap her arms around my neck to deeper our kiss I put my hands on her waist and pull her even more towards my body. There's no space to us right now. We slowly walk towards to the sofa I squeeze her cheek ass making her moan in my mouth. We're now in front of the sofa and she flip our position. She let me sat and she sat at my lap without breaking the kiss. I'm now caressing her back while kissing passionately.

"In the bedroom" she command which I did I carry her while kissing. We're here now in her room and I lock it. Break our kiss and she let me sat at the edge of the bed and I'm just staring at this goddess Infront of me. She's now removing her clothes while starting at me seductively.

I got even more turn on

I got even more turn on. When I saw her perfect body. My jaw dropped and she just chuckle. Godd even her chuckle is so hot. Godd my buddy is so hard right now. She sat at my lap and start to kiss my neck while her hand start to unbuttoning my suit.

"Mmm...yeah. like that Jennie Kim. Ughh..suck me more" I said while closing my eyes she suck my neck even more make me moan so loud. She stop her doing in my neck which makes me look at her. She looking at me.

"Why does I feel something poking my ass?" She ask seductively and staring at me while smirking. I gulped hard. She leave from sitting at my lap and go between my legs she bend her knees to level my bulged. She spread my legs while staring at me seductively. It's turning me on even more. She unbutton my pants and unzip it. She Slowly taking it off. Shockness can see at her face. When she saw my bulge standing proudly. She gulp hard and I saw it. I smirk at her when she look at me.

"Do you want to taste it first before I insert it inside you?"  I ask her while smirking. She bit her lower lips. And just a blink she start to jerk it.

"Ohhhhh. Woww, ughh. Yeah like that suck it harder. Ughh Jennie make me cummmm" I said when she start to put it inside her mouth. My mouth turn to "O" because of pleasure she's giving me right now. I hold her hair and push it towards my buddy. Minutes later I cum in her mouth and she swallowed it while looking at me.

I push her at the bed and she just staring at me while I'm removing my clothes now I don't have anything to cover my body. Jennie just bit her lower lip while staring at my buddy. I go on top of her and my legs is between her legs. Making her legs spread. I start to unbutton her bra, I successfully remove her bra. Making her healthy and big breast revealed. I suck it making her moan. Her eyes rolled because of pleasure. She hold my hair and push it even more towards her breast. Which I gladly do. I put many marks all over her breast I look at her and kiss her. My kiss slowly go down from neck, breast, stomach. And now I'm facing her pussy still covering with her panty. I remove it using my mouth. She moan when she felt my warm breath in her pussy.