CHAPTER: 19

06/23/20

LISA

Today's the one of the best days in my life. We're gonna celebrate the twins birthday together. All of us. Giving them gifts, seeing them blowing their candle. Wow, I can't believe it. I'm gonna watch how my own child's blow their candles. We all now in living room, it's still 05:54 in the morning. Jennie woke us up to help her decorate the living room for the twins birthday. Me and chu are blowing some balloons using the helium but this chicken couldn't even stop playing with it cause it can make your voice change to a baby one that's why we're taking too long in this work. Seulgi, rose, and Irene are decorating the wall and the table, while Jennie? She's baking. We told her if she can just order but she said she want the twins birthday always be special. She's so sweet, doesn't she?

"Lisa, where's the another P?" Chipmunk asking about the letter P balloon for the HAPPY BIRTHDAY balloon that she's putting at the wall.

"Oww, here." I said and pass her the balloon.

"Done!" Seulrene said in unison looking satisfied by their decorate in the table.

"Well done!" Rose said while staring at the wall she also decorate. And they all go to our spot and help us to blow the balloon that will be floating on the ceiling. And minutes later we all done for our work and clean our mess. We all walk towards the kitchen where Jennie are. As soon as we enter their our stomach growl because of the smells of dishes Jennie cooked. Rose quickly run towards Jennie and we joined her for staring the foods.

"Wow!" We all said in sync receiving a chuckle from Jennie.

"Did you do all of this?" Rose ask while licking her lips.

"Yup. Why?" Jennie ask and rose just shook her head.

"I can't believe you can cook all of this in just an hour!" Rose said that made us chuckle.

"Y'all wanna taste it?" Jennie ask grabbing some plates and spoons.

"Ne!" We all said in sync. And she give us some.

"OMG!" Rose said. And taste one more spoon again.

"You're a good cooker." Irene unnie said.

"Well, thanks." Jennie said while smiling.

"How is it, Lili?" She ask me that made our friends look at us.

"I love it, Nini." I said while smiling and staring at her cat eyes.

"OMG!" Rose yelled that made us flinch. We look at her and they all staring at us with jaw drop and widened eyes.

"What?!" I ask them and they couldn't even utter a single word.

"D-did you g-get b-back together?" Chu ask while stuttering. We smile and chuckle.

"No." Jennie said, I admit I got hurt a little but I know day will come and we'll be together. I'll make that happen.

"Then.... How the fuck?!" Seulgi said this time.

"Well, we talked last night." I said while smiling and staring Nini.  Who's taking off her apron. Fuck, she's so hot. The way her hair turn to side and her milky white neck revealed. I gulp and look away.

"What are you two talk about?" Irene ask this time.

"Nothing... Ohh it's 06:13, the twins probably gonna woke up around 06:30 or 06:40 so, let's go and take a bath." Jennie said and we all obey her. I just took a bath and wear my clothes, when I remember the gifts that we bought last night for the twins which is in Jennie's car so, I decide to go check her and ask for the key of the car. I knock but there's no sign of Jennie so I thought maybe she's still in bath but I notice it isn't locked, as soon as I open the door. My heart stop beating when I saw Jennie who's only wearing black underwear showed up from the closet. She look so shock and covered her body with the clothes she's holding.