Chapter 3 - (M)

LISA POV.

We just arrived at Nini's company. As soon as we walk in many eyes look at us I'm just following Nini. I'm behind her, this girl with really long nose got my attention. She's looking at me seductively and I don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable only Jennie's seductively look can turn me on. As we enter the elevator Nini press the 31st floor after that I quickly pin her in the elevator wall,which make her shock. I put her hands above her head with my right hand the other one caressing her jawline. I quickly kiss her passionately. She moan when my left hand squeeze her breast I hold her waist and kiss her even more. Our kiss break when we heard the elevator open. Thankfully no one's here. I look at Jennie and we're Catching our breath. I let go of her hands and wipe the saliva around of her mouth. She also do the same. Ughh I can't take it anymore.

"I didn't expect that, Lili" she said while chuckling.

"Ughh. I can't take it anymore,Nini." As soon as I said that she already knew what I'm talking about her eyes widened.

"Yahh. We're in my company. So stop" she said but it turns me on even more. I quickly pull her towards her office. Her office can organize cause there's written " CEO" on it. I quickly open the door we entered the office and I lock the door. I face her and kiss her aggressively. I pin her in the door, she put her hands around my neck and I hold her waist. We slowly walk towards the sofa, as soon as we already here Infront of the sofa she push me slightly to sat at sofa she break our kiss. She take off her suit and sat at my lap. I was about to kiss her when she spoke.

"This office is soundproof, daddy. So you can do anything you want to me if you want there's also secret room here." She said seductively that turns me on even more. I kiss her aggressively and put my hand at her back my other hand caressing her legs even she's wearing pants. I warn her that she shouldn't wear skirt cause it's revealing her milky skin. I stand up while carrying her. I walk towards the secret room.
----------------------------------------------------------
Guyss. This is smut again. Godd I didn't know I'm wild as this. HAHA. but just enjoy. HAHA.
-----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I enter the room I lock it and lay her down to the bed. I stand up and start to remove my clothes she also sat at the bed and start to remove her clothes while looking at me seductively and bitting her lower lip. She's the first one who finished removing clothes cause I keep staring at her milky skin. Godd the goddess is Infront of me. She lay down and look at me.

I finished removing my clothes and went top of her

I finished removing my clothes and went top of her. I also remove my boxer even my brief. I kiss her and start to remove her panty and unbutton her bra. I suck hard on her breast making her moan so loud.

"Ughh, yeah Lisayah. Mmmm, like that more I want mor--ughhh." I didn't let her finish what she's saying when I rub the head of my d!CK in her pussy. I aggressively put all of my bulge inside her making her moan so loud. I start to trust slowly.