Chapter 7 - JEALOUS

LISA POV.

We've been in relationship like two months right now. And it feels so good everytime we have our own time, own planet. Jennie being possessive when it comes about those girls trying to flirt at me I just ignoring them but Jennie couldn't ignore them. She's saying them to stay away from me but don't get me wrong I love that side of her. I can feel she really love me and I love her deeply more. We're currently here in her office, she's doing something on her computer, laptop and in her papers she's multitask person. I'm just staring at her, she's so hot even she's stress. I'm sitting at my table few steps away from her table where she's sitting. Suddenly someone knock, she signal me not to stand up and yelled at the person to come in. The door slowly opening revealing girl with blonde hair, perfect nose and plump lips. My eyes widened and I gasp. She's smiling at Jennie and Jennie giving her a serious face. She look at me and we're same reaction. I stand up and run towards her, I hug her and she hug back while smiling.

"O god. Somi is that you? I miss you a lot" I said as I broke our hug she smile at me.

"Sorry, it just I'm too busy " she said and kiss my cheek. I smile at her. Then we heard someone coughing. My eyes widened when I realize Jennie was watching all this time at us. I gulped hard as I look at her.

JENNIE POV.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw Lisa hugging this blonde hair girl. She even kiss Lisa cheek and Lisa just smile at her. I fake my cough making them look at me. My expression change really fast when they look at me. Lisa gulp hard as she realize I'm still here watching there moves. Lisa look at me and quickly let go of blonde hair girl and sit on her table. The blonde hair girl look at Lisa confusedly. She look at me and smile, I just give her a no emotion look.

"What do you need? Miss?" I ask her as I take a glance at my phone cause it vibrate. I saw Kai text me, I ignore it and stare at this blonde hair girl. She hand me her bio-data as I get it.

"I'm Somi. Miss Kim and I want to apply as a regular employee." She said while I'm reading her bio-data. I look at her and she's smiling at me.

"You're hired" I Said as I hand her the bio-data she get it. She look at me and I look at her.

"Need anything?" I ask her calmly. She's kinda cute while staring at me.

"Umm. Can I ask Something to your secretary?" She ask as I look at Lisa staring and smiling at Somi. I just rolled my eyes at her and look at Somi.

"You can" I said as she thank me and walk towards Lisa they hug each other and I decide to get my phone and read kai's text.

BABY KAI

K: Hi baby! We're are you?
I'm here outside of your condo.

Hello! Why are you there?

K: I'm gonna call you instead. Ok?

And after blink he already calling. Lisa look at me with Somi because of my ringtone. I just give them a 'sorry' look. I pick up the call still sitting here, I'm too lazy to go out.

"Hi baby! What are you doing there?" I ask him on call. While smiling I take a glance at Lisa and she's stopping Somi from talking, so she can hear me.

"I want to go in the mall with you but I think you're not free today" he said in sad tone. I chuckle at him.

"Just go here in my company. Let's eat together." I said as I play my finger with the ball pen. He said yes and beg his goodbye.

"Yeah. See you, take care okay? Aww. Love you too" I said as I hung up, I look at Lisa and she's glaring at me. I just give her a smirk. Somi was about to go out when someone open the door revealing Kai. he's smiling at me with his hand full of Jollibee and McDonald's. Somi go beside Lisa and whisper something making Lisa glared at Kai. I stand up and hug Kai. He hug back and kiss my check. We let go of our hugs and we look at Lisa and Somi when Lisa fake her cough. I look at Kai as he lift up the foods he's carrying making my eyes sparkle. He laugh at me and kiss the tip of my nose.