CHAPTER 23 (M)

JISOO

"Love?" My chipmunk said when I step out from the toilet. I hummed as a response while crawling up into bed to sat beside her. She snuggle into me as I grip my hands around her shoulders.

"Love, does it cross your mind of marrying someone?" She ask making me let go of the hug we were sharing. She sat up while I'm still leaning my back at the headboard of the bed.

"Why are you asking me that?" I said she sighed before answering me.

"I'm just wondering if, if you know. Can we still work it out? Cause, we barely each other Jisoo. Our schedule's doesn't match at all. I'm just thinking if, if you're getting tired of it?" She said with her sad voice. I hold her hands as I make her look at me using my right hand.

"Love, where are all this coming from? I'm not getting tired of you, honey. Never, and if I ever gonna marry someone that person need to be you. Only you, I love having you by my side. I am willing to take any risk just to make you stay with me. I want to spend my whole life with you, Rose. And I'm sorry honey, if we barely see each other. I'm sorry that our schedule don't match at all. But I promise, we will have our time together. I love you, please don't think that I'm getting tired of this. I won't honey, I won't." I said sincerely while staring deeply into her eyes. Yes, we're living in one roof but our schedule doesn't match all the time. Especially now that Jennie took her to be one of the model of her company. While me, still working as the president of the same company.

"I love you too, love. And I'm willing to spend my whole life with you." She said while smiling as I lean on her and gave her a sweet kiss.

ROSE

I almost moan when her tounge and mine met. It's been a long time since we had sex. Probably the reason why this kiss seems to be different from others. Her hands start to crawled up from my legs to my short until it reach my waist where she grip so hard making me bit her lower lip. I broke our kiss when I tasted some blood and when I looked at her it came from her lower lip where I bite. She licked it so hot as she guided me to lay down. She lean on me as she started to kiss me down from my lips to my neck where she sucked earning a moan from me. And when I opened my eyes, she already took off my short and unbutton my shirt leaving now only on my underwear. She slowly sat up into me where she slowly took off her shirt leaving her only with her bra and short. God, she's such a goddess. She lean on me where she started to kiss my collarbone that gives me goosebumps.

"Jisoo, I can't do this." I said almost out of breath she looked at me as she caress my stomach.

"Then, relax. Don't move, I'll do my thing." She said using her husky voice that almost makes me beg for her to fuck me. She kissed me so hard that almost make me moan. She slowly stand up leaving me confused. As she waled towards one of the cabinet near the door.

JISOO

I slowly open the cabinet and took my belt along with my favorite toy which I just got from online last week. And when I turned around I saw my little devil sitting up with her hands on her back supporting her. God, she's such a masterpiece. I walked towards her when she spoke.

"What are trying to do with those?" She ask following with those eyes full of lust. I smiled before pushing her to lay down on bed as I took her hands and tied up to the headboard using my belt. After that, I sat down on the bed facing her vagina covering with a thin fabric while all she can do is to look down on me. I slowly open her legs wider as it can be. Her breath become even more loud, Gosh. I already want to fuck her so hard but I want to make everything even more hot and memorable. I slowly kissed her legs down to her clit where I kiss making her arch her back. I slowly took the thin fabric that covering my favorite food. And in just a snap the wettest of wet vagina are being shown Infront of me. I slowly lean on and give it a one hard lick earning a loud moan from my girl. I slowly play with her clit while our gaze didn't broke at all.