Chapter 8 - WARN

LISA POV.

Morning

I woke up when I felt something wrap around my top making my breath Hardly. I open my eyes and saw Nini hugging me so so tight while sleeping. Her eyes close so hard and begging for someone. I look at her more closely and second later she say something making me shock.

"H-hon, Lisa. N-no p-please Don't leave m-me. Hon?!" She yelled the last one. Her tears start to flow making me alarm. I quickly shake her shoulders.

"Hon, wake up." I said but she still having nightmares. I shake her shoulders harder.

"HON!!" I yelled making her startled and open her eyes. She roam her eyes in the room until her eyes landed in my eyes. She stare at me and hold my jawline.

"H-hon?" She asked and she Burst in tears and hug me. I sigh as a relief and hug her back.

"What's wrong?"  I ask her as she broke our hug and hold my chin with both of her hands.

"Please. Promise me you won't leave me. Promise me" she said while crying. I smile at her and nodded as I peck at her lips.

"Promise. Did you had nightmares?" I asked her and she nodded.

"What is it about?" I asked her again. She look deeply at my eyes.

"Y-you leave me" she said while stuttering. I smile at her and peck at her lips again.

"That won't never and ever gonna happen. It's just a nightmares, Hon. Beside why I would leave a perfect girl like you?" I said while smiling. She smile back and kiss me passionately I response. She deepen our kiss, she moan. I take the advantage to enter my tounge. I roam my tounge inside her mouth. She suck my tounge making me moan and my hands slowly enter her shirt. She's not wearing bra when she's sleeping. So it's so easy for me to massage it. I massage it making her moan so loud.
I broke our kiss and we're Catching our breath. I look at her and start to remove her shirt but she hold my hands, making me stop. I look at her and she's smiling at me.

"Why? You don't want it?" I ask, she giggle and kiss me just a peck.

"Hon, we're late. Look" she said and point the small clock in the top of the small table beside the bed. It's already 7:23 A.M and we need to go to company before 8:00 so, we don't have time for this. I sigh and look at her.

"Aishhh" I'm really upset cause I'm craving for her. I was about to stand up when she stop me. I look at her annoyed.

"What?!" I ask her annoyed. She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Are you mad?" She ask as she hold my jawline.

"No." I said in cold tone.

"Really?" She ask while smirking. I just rolled my eyes and stand up and go to bathroom. I take a bath after that, I go out from the bathroom and. Saw her sitting an Indian sit in the edge of the bed, using her phone. I sigh, I don't know what's happening to me but it's like it's going to be our last sex that's why I'm craving for her. It's like something gonna happen? I just shake my head. And walk towards the closet.

"The bathroom is free you can take a bath." I said while looking what I can wear today in the closet. But I didn't hear any response. I turn around and saw Jennie lying in the floor, my eyes widened as I run towards her. I saw her phone and there's picture of a girl kissing...ME?! I don't remember anything that I'm kissing, wait that's Nancy. I'm kissing Nancy in the picture. I know it's edit, it's edit.

"HON?!" I yelled. I got alarm cause there's blood flowing in her legs. I quickly get my hoodie and pants. I wear it so fast after that. I carry Jennie and run towards the car. I put her in the back seat and I drive as fast I can. We arrive at the hospital so easily. I carry her out from the car and call some doctor and nurse. They put Jennie in the bed. And go to emergency room.