Chap Seven | Harry Styles ✰

<<<<<----------------------------->>>>>

A n n e  |  Chap Seven ✰ ✰ ✰

I went down to get some dinner. Hmmm, that smell. That delicious smell. What on Earth is it?

"Hey, mom?" I asked my mom who's already preparing the plates.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Do I smell---?"

"Yes, Nandos. Your dad told me he can't join dinner tonight because of more work, so he delivered us some of your favorite Nandos." she replied cooly as if it didn't matter anything. For goodness sake, it's Nandos!

"Horay! Thank you, thank you!" I hugged my mom and she chucked. I did a little happy dance and went my way to the seat, ready to devour for the food.

-------------

After eating almost everything in the table, I felt very satisfied and full.

"Ah, this is the feeling of real success. I don't wanna move anymore." I said lazily.

"Young lady, you're washing the dishes and you are going to finish this whole mess you made. I should've kept the half of the food to avoid this kind of chaos." My mom protested while looking at the whole dining room. Yep, it was all a mess. The sauces were everywhere, it smelt grilled chicken, spilled Cola, more fats. I am a mess. But it was good. Too good.

"Fine, I'll do it. But after a while. I'm too full to move." I groaned.

"That's what you get when there's no Niall to eat with." Mom said. I laughed.

Of course. This is why it was such a mess. Niall used to eat dinner with us when we have Nandos and vice-versa. I eat at their owns when they have one, and he eats here. Mom's used to it, and she's more than happy to serve Niall.

After minutes of thinking, I got up and finished cleaning the whole kitchen and dining room. The wiped the table, threw the scrapes of food, washed the dishes and dried them again.

I plopped to the sofa. "Wow, that was a lot. And..." I smelt myself. "I smell greasy. Ew ew ew." I hurriedly ran up to my room and took my towel.

I look like a mess. My hair was in a perfect ponytail before and now, I look ragged and what? Hair's half-up, half-down. Anne, you clumsy, lazy girl. I groaned again, fighting the urge to lay in bed. It's still 8:30, how could I feel this sleepy? I yawned, but went to take some shower.

I turned the shower and I jumped in reaction with the temperature. Right. Ireland's pretty cold right now. No, I mean, really cold.

I turned my hot shower, not so hot, just on its medium heat, and there. I felt the flow of the warm water from my hair, down to my shoulders, then my body. I love baths. No matter how cold or hot, I love it. I sighed, like I usually do, then closed my eyes. I put some of my strawberry shampoo. Niall gave this to me last Christmas, and I still haven't used even half of it. I'd like to keep for a long time.

While massaging my head with the shampoo, Niall went back into my thoughts again. I still can't believe it. About everything that happened, I still can't. My Niall's growing up. He's getting famous. And me being the obsessed best friend, I searched his name on Google, and obviously, his name already exists and the number of girls who fancy him were growing. I admit, I was pretty jealous. Those girls were, well, great looking. (I stalked those girls too and saw how pretty they were.) And they're already falling for my Niall. But, where's my positivity? Too bad they can't have him. He's pretty much mine. I loved him first.