Chap Twelve | Pain ✰

Hi ya'll! So if this escalated too quickly, comment below and please do tell me honestly what you think about all the happenings. I really don't know if I've been too fast for all of you. But if I am, please don't hesitate to tell me! I'll be slower with the transitions of the events.

Hope ya'll are doing great! Love you!

<<<<<--------------------------------------------------->>>>>

A n n e  |  Chap Twelve ✰ ✰ ✰

Harry picked up the phone and I heard a loud noise of chattering and howling at the background. I'm hoping that Harry won't be busy. I don't want to interrupt anything they're doing right now, if it's relevant. Either way, he would decide if he could talk to me. Then Harry's voice arose.

"Hi Anne!" He chirped and I smiled.

"Hey Harry." 

"Why the unexpected call?" He asked.

"I, I just feel like talking to you?" I reasoned out, or more like asked.

"Sure. Wait a sec." He said and the call was on-hold. A few minutes after, he came back.

"Hi." This time, I could only hear his voice and nothing else. It was so silent.

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"Outside. The boys are celebrating, we can't talk properly with them." He laughed.

"Oh, I, I don't want to bother you or anything. If you guys are celebrating, or watching fun stuffs, you could go and join them Harry. This really could wait." I mumbled and I could hear his laugh.

"It's fine, it's fine. I really want to talk to you too, so they can wait." He joked and I sighed in relief.

"Thanks." I said.

"So, what are we going to talk about now?" He asked and my heart began to beat faster. I was nervous.

"It's, it's sort of a surprise talk. I just felt like telling you, everything." I said and there was silence.

"Okay? Go on." He spoke again. I breathed in.

"I like Niall." I directly said and there was silence again, an uncomfortable one. I could hear a few breaths from the phone but I didn't want to react first. But then I ended up talking.

"Harry?" I asked, nervous. I was fidgeting with my hand, hoping I'd get a good response from him.

"Niall?" His voice broke from the speakers and I was immediately alarmed with the tone of this voice. It sounded so hurt? I don't know.

"Are you okay? I'm, I'm really sorry for not telling you sooner. Please, don't get mad at me. Are you mad?" I asked.

"Wh-what?" His voice tried to sound happier but there was still a hint of pain. Oh god, I am such a fail. Why did I said that too early?

"Me? Mad? Why would I?" He chuckled and I squinted my eyes. It was still pretty obvious that there was something else he was feeling.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes! This," he breathed. "This is amazing! I mean, I, I, knew it. I guess. I could feel it. I knew it!" He laughed and I don't know if his laugh was real.