Chap Fourteen | How To Love ✰

I'm Just Niall's Bestfriend is now Loved You First! Hope you guys enjoy this whole chapter! Will edit tomorrow, it's 12 midnight here. I need sleep. I love you all! xx

Oh, and I will be posting a 'Song for the chapter' on every beginning of every chapter because I want to share that first song I listen when I write every chapter. They keep me going!

This chapter is dedicated to starmint1898 for making the new cover! Love lots! xx

(UNEDITED) 

<<<<<--------------------------------------------------->>>>>

 Song for the chapter: 

Strong - One Direction

Flashback:

"Megan? Oh, the girl from the backstage!" Harry spoke and I knew it was her too.

"Yeah, I invited her. Hope it's okay." Niall said happily and I unintentionally looked towards him, and he caught my eye. We were only staring at each other, and all I wanted to do was to hug him and bring him back home, back to when everything was simple and perfect, back when we only had each other. It was so painful to look at him, his hands still together with hers. It was very painful, and I stared at him, I wish he could look beyond me and see how hurt I am right now.

N i a l l  |  Chap Fourteen ✰ ✰ ✰

"Yeah, I invited her. Hope it's okay." I flashed a smile towards Harry and Anne who looked amazed at the scene in front of them. I see nothing wrong with this. I want to know Megan more, and I think it's okay to bring her here, and show her the life I am now.

"Of course it's okay!" Harry's low voice chirped in as he clasped his hands together and looked at Anne, in a way I didn't expect. It was full of longing, and sadness. He was just so in love with her, and my best friend can't even see it.

I looked at Anne as she stares at the floor. Her hair grew longer, I can see it. And she was thinner, and paler. This worries me a lot. I am not used to seeing her like this. I wonder what happened while I was gone.

I looked at Megan who was in her brightest form. She was staring at the two people in front of her and she endlessly smiles. She was so cute, and beautiful. I liked how daring and bold she is, and not to mention, she can sing very well. 

"So, introduce us?" Harry spoke and I smiled.

"Sure. Umm, Megan, this is Harry, my band mate." I pointed to Harry and Harry gave his hand to her for a handshake which she gladly accepted with a humble smile.

"And this is Anne, my, umm, best friend." I pointed towards Anne and Anne was smiling, a little, as Megan approached her first and shook hands, I stared at Anne for a while. I couldn't help but worry and wonder how she's been doing. I haven't seen her for a month but it seemed like so much has changed. She was so quite, which was unusual.

"Hi, nice to meet you." A faint voice said which I recognized was Anne's and I just stared at her.

"Anne." I seriously said as I put my hands on my pockets.

"Hmm?" She didn't looked up to see me.

"Look at me." I said. She immediately looked towards me, and it wasn't the usual bright eyes.