Chp.1 New Student

-AUTHOR POV-

It was a normal afternoon day at UA, where we see bunch of students from different variation classes work and study hard to become future pro heroes for the next generations....
.
.
years have past since the past number one hero, All Might, has defeated the league of villains and All For One for good, and unfortunately, he sadly retired afterwards, but that doesn't stop him from being a hero, and to keep on helping and supporting his people...one day in Class 1-A, the students have now grown up to be actual teenagers (18 YRS OLD) and yet still has a long way to be pro heroes in there happen to be waiting for there home room teacher, Aizawa, to arrive, and also...they were told that they were also waiting for the new transfer student...

Iida: Okay class! As class rep, I want you all to be respectful and nice to our new classmate that will arrive here soon! Please welcome as not just your classmate, but as a friend as well!

Sero: I'm still surprised this school manage to add one more student here, and I wonder how good is this student.

Denki: Beats me, if his quirk must've been that good to be able to transfer here to UA, then he's means business.

Kirashima: Yea, and by business I say he must be manly as well!

Todoroki: Midoriya, what do you think about this?

Izuku: Oh, well I guess whoever this transfer student is, he must've be happy he gets the chance to be here, wonder how good he is in order to be here-

Bakugo: Tch, probably the extra must've been crying in tears to be begging to be on the top school here, but doesn't care how he got in here, I'll still be better than him!

Izuku: Heh, whatever you say Kachan-

Bakugo: I'll blow you into dust you damn nerd!

Izuku: O-Okay! Just take it easy Kachan, can you at least be kind-

Bakugo: Like hell!!

Todoroki: Unless you're too scared to show any emotions.

Bakugo: What you say Icy-Hot bastard?!

Bakugo began to argue at Todoroki argue, as he stood quiet, and doesn't care at all be yelled at Bakugo, while Izuku tried to calm him down and the rest as well...
.
.
Meanwhile, we then take a look at the girls, who there at the back, talking with each other...

Mina: So, you'd y'all think this new transfer student is?

Jiro: Beats me, I'm surprised to even know we're getting a transfer student here on our class.

Tohru: Which means whoever this student is must be serious about it.

Momo: By all means, I'm really ready to even meet this transfer student.

Ochaco: Oh! Do you think whoever it is, you think he might like Mochi??

Jiro: Heh, what kind of question is that Ochaco?

Ochaco: I mean I wanna know, besides, what do you girls think he might be?? Like let's say...Deku, do you think he might be shy, but courage like him??

Tsuyu: Oh, I see what you mean Ochaco, hmmm, maybe he might be like Midoriya, but without being shy??

Jiro: Just hope he ain't as dumb as Kaminari, then we don't have to deal with two brain cells.

Momo: Or maybe he might be like Todoroki, formal, quiet, and pretty handsome?

Tohru: Hmm, wonder if he-

Then, the girls notice Bakugo and Izuku arguing still as Izuku tried to calm him down...