Chp.13

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on after the battle training, and after (YN) showing off his amazing flashy fighting quirk skills, the teachers were impress by his skills and charisma, so impress he might be part of the big 3 alongside Mirio, Amajiki, and Nejire. Aizawa was impress, and also impress with the others to to work hard at the end....later on, the students change back to their uniforms and to then head over to the heights alliance afterwards and rest for the day until next week of school...
...
.
.
Later, they all walked over to the heights alliance as (YN) was talking with Izuku, Iida, and Kirashima...until then, the girls then called him from behind and were all togther, and looking as if they wanna have a talk with (YN)...so (YN) tells the boys he'll catch up to them soon and have a chat with the girls...

(YN): Hey girls, what's up?

Momo: (YN)....we wanna say...

Ochaco: We're sorry for how we have behaved towards you the other day...

Jiro: It really sucked for us to make you feel uncomfortable...

Mina: Yea, not cool at all, and we were really just not ourselves lately

Tsuyu: We just can't stand ourselves how bad we feel for making you feel that way.

Toru: Yea, we are truly sorry (YN)...

(YN) can see the girls guilty and bad about it, but (YN) didn't mind about it at all...

(YN): Heh, it's alright girls, no worries.

Ochaco: Wait what???

Mina: So..you're not mad at us anymore??

(YN): Heh, why would I? Sure I was that day, and made me feel...uncomfortable too, but I gave a lot of thought about that day too.

Momo: Gave some thought??

Jiro: Like what??

(YN): Well...by from what I can tell, you girls were really eager to find out who I like the most, don't ya?

The girls then gasped and to blush at the same time...and slowly nodding...

(YN): Heh, I knew it...well, before I say it, I just want you girls to hear me out, and please do.

Momo: Of course!

Ochaco: We'll hear you loud and clear!

All the girls then agree to listen to what (YN) has to say and will understand him...so, (YN) takes one deep breathe...and then say...

(YN): Well...it's not just one of you that I like, no....I like and have feelings for you all at the same time.

After hearing from what (YN) said...the girls stood quiet for a sec, and to blush hard from what he said and were in shock to hear that from him...

Mina: Wh-Whaaaat??!!!

Jiro: Y-You-

Tsuyu: Like all of us-

Momo/Toru/Ochaco: At the same time?!!?

(YN): Eheh, just the reaction I expected....

Momo: B-But why (YN)?? I-I do not understand...

Jiro: Yea, me neither...!

(YN): ...Well...it's kinda hard for me to explain, but all I can say is this...when I first met you all, each of you seem really great, kind, sweet, and flashy. I feel this feeling on each one of you girls...now, but don't just think about me only, I want you six to think about your own lives and goals of being a pro flashy hero too, now, when it comes of me carrying for each and one of you, I'll take care, and treat you all the together the same way...now it's not cause I only want to...it's a choice I made.

Ochaco: Ch-Choice??

(YN): Yes, it's my choice to like you all at the same time, I wanted that choice and also I'll take fully responsibility to take care of you six....and well...to add this up as well...is that it's kinda like a family tradition to have this choice, either I want to have a relationship with amazing girls like you, or not, so I chose to like you girls, why? Cause it's my choice, I admire and like each of you at the same time and the same way...and I really hope we can last forever until the end of our lives.

After hearing from (YN)...the girls were speechless and yet the words they heard were really...something from him...so afterwards, (YN) grabs his bag...

(YN): So, that's all I gotta say...I hope you girls understand from what you heard from me...so, see ya next week, heh.

With a soft smile to the girls, he then turns and leaves to the heights alliance and then heading home afterwards....and as for the girls....they all looked at each other, speechless still...and yet...don't know what to say....

.
.
.
What will happen next?

-END OF CHAPTER 13-