Chp.8 Tsuyu Asui

-AUTHOR POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day...(YN) was then walking down at the hallway, as he then was down with his training with some of the teachers, knowing in a couple of days, he and his classmates will have a test training battle against the teachers. As he walks down the hallway...he began to think about the girls again...and this time last night with Jiro... he then stops for a moment...and then to lean back towards the wall...

(YN): ...This isn't good...why is it that I see them, they began to act weird?? I don't know how this is going to work...I don't know how would they feel when I tell them-

Tsuyu: (YN).

He then notice Tsuyu on the hallway, and to stand straight...

(YN): Tsuyu, I didn't see you there.

Tsuyu: Sorry, but I was just coming by from Present Mic's class, just finished up my work right there, Ribbit.

(YN): Oh, that's cool. What about the others?

Tsuyu: I don't think they'll get out sooner or later, knowing Aizawa-Sensei of course...

(YN): Heh, right, can't blame them.

Tsuyu: Heh, Ribbit.

(YN): Well, anyways, I'm heading back to my dorm now, since I've finish training with my quirk with the other teachers. See you Tsu.

As (YN) walks away...Tsuyu stood still, and to call him out...

Tsuyu: Wait, (YN)!

(YN): Hm? What's up?

Tsuyu then approaches to (YN), and to stand in front of him, head down, as she began to hold her hands...and looks at him...

Tsuyu: ...(YN)...how do you feel with the other girls?

(YN): Eh?

Tsuyu: Ochaco and them...do you...find one of them cute??

(YN): I mean...yeah, I do, Ochaco is adorable, Momo is stunningly beautiful, Mina is really amazing looking, and Jiro is really appealing.

Tsuyu: ...Oh, I see...but...what about me?

(YN): You?

(YN) began starting at Tsu, as he then soflty smile at her, so he pats her on the head, and replies..

(YN): As for you, you're really endearing and a cute one.

Tsuyu: *Blushing* R-Really, Ribbit??

(YN): Of course, and also, you're really an amazing person Tsu, don't forget that.

Tsuyu was flustered by the words from (YN)...she softly smile at him, and so as he too...suddenly, the two were looking at each other...as yet they were way too close, they can feel each other's breathe...

Tsuyu: (Y-YN)...you know...you're really...cute too.

(YN): Heh, thanks, Tsu...

Then, they began to get closer and closer and the more they whisper at each other...

Tsuyu: C-Can I...kiss you..~?

(YN): ...Sure..~

And so, they land a kiss, and as they do, they slowly started making out, hugging together as Tsuyu began to moan a little from her making out with (YN)...and while making out, Tsuy began to feel...a bit more sexually active as she began to place her hands onto (YN)'s chest, and slowly sliding them down to his pants, and reach for his member...(YN) backs away from the kiss..