Chp.5 Momo Yaoyorozu

-AUTHOR POV-

-The Next Day-

The next day afternoon, the students were training their quirks, as (YN) then has finished training early while the others still got more training to do with Aizawa...(YN) was walking down the hallway, and yet to began thinking about yesterday with Ochaco...it's been in his mind lately, and couldn't stop thinking about it...

(YN): Damn, I didn't expect me to play along with it...just what has gotten into her anyways?? *sighs* I just hope she understands that I-

Momo: Oh (YN)!

(YN) stops and to see Momo in a class, sitting and waving at (YN) with a smile in her face, and flustering as well...he goes in and approaches to her...

(YN): Heh Momo...say, now that I think of it, I haven't seen you all day today during training.

Momo: Yes, I know, apologies. I just been...stuck with this work, you know, Aizawa is testing on my brain skills.

(YN): Hehe, well I can't argue with that.

Momo: Yup, but now that I found you, would you like to help me out here? It won't take long *hehe, depending how smoothly it goes between me and you, my love one*

(YN): Heh, sure, I can help you out.

Momo: Excellent! Thank you!

(YN): No problem, now let's see here...

(YN) sits down next to Momo and helps her out with the "work" she's stuck on...while helping her through, Momo began to stare at him, and blush at him...

Momo Mind: So handsome~well then, here goes, just as I plan~!

While (YN) was telling Momo about the problem, Momo then "accidentally" drops her pencil on the floor...

Momo: Oops, drop my pencil, hehe. Let me just...

(YN): Heh, No worries.

As Momo crouched down and to get under the table and get her pencil that was between (YN)'s feet, she then looks at his crotch, and she began to blush more, and then to smirk...she then began to slowly crawl up to his crotch...

(YN): Hey Momo, I think I found the answer, you just need to-GAAH!!

(YN) suddenly felt being grabbed down there,  he looks down, and to see Momo hands placed on his member, and giving him a blush smirk on her face...

(YN): M-Momo..!? What are you doing-

Momo: It's alright (YN)~no need to panick~~

(YN): I'm not! I'm just sayin-

Momo began to gently rub his member, which is making (YN) feel it...and with her rubbing it, she can feel his member beginning to feel hard...

Momo: Oh my, I can already feel it being harden~~

(YN): M-Momo! I-I don't think...it's a good idea..t-to do this here..!!

Momo: Don't worry (YN)~we're good and nothing will stop us here~~now, let's see how it looks like~

Momo then started to unzip his pants, and to pull them down, and to see his member pop out and her to fluster hard and biting her bottom lip...

Momo: My My, he's sure pretty big~~

(YN): E-Eh..

Momo then slowly began to stroke on it, as (YN) to maintain his cool...

(YN): M-Momo..!