Chp.6 Mina Ashido

-AUTHOR POV-

-Later That Day-

Later that day, back at the heights alliance, it was evening, 5pm, some of the students where at the living room and some went out, (YN) of course was one of them that was in the living room...he then began to think about these past days he had with Ochaco and Momo, sure he had a good moment with them...but then again, he felt a bit intolerable about it, as if there's something bothering him...

(YN) Mind: Just what's going on?? First Ochaco, and now Momo?? I mean...sure their both amazing, but...how are they gonna react once I tell them and the other girls that I-

Sero: Yo (YN)!

(YN): H-Huh??

Sero: Everything alright man?? You look...off right about now.

Kirashima: Yea man, something bothering you?

(YN): Oh, nah, it's nothing, just thinking about stuff.

Mineta: Oh really?? More like thinking about stealing all my beautiful girls from me!

(YN): ...

Denki: Don't listen to him, he's a bit weird.

Mineta: Hey!

Denki: But listen, if anything, we are here for you dude.

(YN): Heh, thanks fellas.

And so, they all went back watching TV again...and suddenly, (YN)'s phone vibrates and pulls it out and to get a text message from Mina...

"Look to your right"

(YN) Mind: Look to my right??

He then turns his head to his right...and to see Mina on the hallway, smiling and waving at her, he smiles at waves back at her, he then sees her texting, and then he got a text from her...

"Can you come over to my dorm?? I wanna show you something and want your support, pretty please??"

(YN) was concern about what Mina wanted her to show him...and the fact her dorm is on the girls said only...but then again maybe it won't take long, might be quick, so he replies..

"Sure, I'll go :)"

She then replies...

"Thank you! I'll be waiting ;)"

He then sees her walking away to her dorm and (YN) stood up from the sofa...

(YN): Hey guys, be right back, I gotta go and see Mina what she wants .

Kirashima: Yea sure bro.

Sero: We'll be here, just don't be there long.

The guys were too distracted and barely understood what he said and were mainly focus on watching the show they were watching, so he then goes and walks to the girls hall way and to walk down over to Mina's dorm...as he does, he then see her door open and approaches to it...

(YN): Hey Mina, so what is that you want me to-

As soon he appears in her room, he then stood shut quiet, and to see Mina bent down, showing her ass towards (YN), and then her wearing short shorts, and a short shirt, basically almost showing her under boob...she slowly rises up, sliding her leg from leg to her waist, and to look at (YN) with a smirk face...