Before the game of the Running Man Championship start part 3

CM pov ~

Today, it's the last day before I went to Running Man Championship. So I decided to made some dress too for me to used. "Ummm which dress should I make?" I asked myself and then an idea came to me "I know what dress should I make" I said and starting to made some dress.

(The picture it's not mine) This is the dress that I made for the first day minigames

This is the dress that I made for the first day minigames. Than I continued made the other dress to for the next minigames when I'm in Running Man Championship. While I was making a dress I was thinking some thing happen in the future (you guys know right that CM could see the future so yeah she saw the future that the place almost destroyed) was dangerous including the people who didn't join the game could die I'm thinking about something will happened in the future until I accidentally made a beautiful dress that for party. "Oh no.... I did it again.. " I said with sweat drop. After that I went to my Dad and Mom told that I need to bought some food. After I bought the food I put them in the fridge. I made some room for me to trainning.

(Also the picture it's not mine) Making a trainning room need 3 hours include made some trainning tools to

Making a trainning room need 3 hours include made some trainning tools to. I was so tried after made some trainning room, I went out walking to see something's that I want to bought then I found a bread shop and went in buy 5 piece bread with pandan flavor. When I was walking home I heard some sound that was crying? Since I was so curious I followed the whinning voice and saw this creature.

(Not mine either and the creature it's a girl) 'Aaaawwww' I said in my mind then the creature crying "esss" the creature said while crueled with fear up "it's okay little buddy I'm not going to hurt you

'Aaaawwww' I said in my mind then the creature crying "esss" the creature said while crueled with fear up "it's okay little buddy I'm not going to hurt you. Maybe you want some bread." I said that took a piece of bread and gave it to the creature. The creature looked at the bread and eat it "Esk!" The creature said with a happy tone "Wow you like it, don't you" I said with a happy face "hmm where is your owner buddy?" I asked then the creature look down I realize that I made it sad "it's okay buddy you can come with me." I said with a soft smile the creature looked at me with sparkles eyes, I picked the creature up and went home. My parents looked at me with a confused face I told them what happen, they nod and allow the creature to stay with us. "Mom Dad can I take the creature with me?" I asked "ofcroused you can, by the way what it's name?" Mom and Dad said "the name will be Victoria (look at the creature that I was holding) do you like it?" I said the creature look happy "Esk Esk!" Said the creature with happy tone "I'm glade you like it" I said with a soft smile. Then I took a bath also showering Victoria then prepared some stuff that I need for tomorrow. "Big sis time to eat you to Victoria" said Sai "Okay/Esk" Victoria and I said it together and went down eat the food to get her and went to bed."good night Victoria and Sai" I said "good night big sis/Essskk" Sai and Victoria said in together.