Prologue

∘꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊∘₊✧──────✧₊∘˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧

Evergreen Rosary Academy.

A school where only the most successful students may attend, a university full of wealthy teens that are in search of something greater. Some would say it was impossible to get in, and it was...the academy itself cost more than any commoner's life. The people were sophisticated with the slightest bit of determination easing around every member, they were all in search of one thing: Power.

Their families were all high-class giving it a stretch to who's parents were the mightiest, as weird as it might seem it mattered to all of them. The reputations of your family and you yourself mattered, if you didn't have wealth you weren't accepted unless your GPA is 4.0 and the knowledge you carried had to be far above expectations. Even after that, it was difficult to befriend anybody, they all got along with each other but if somebody below them were to arrive they would only give them nasty glares.

But what could you expect? Not only was the school superior but so was the sight. The whole school was formed like a castle giving it a vintage look, although it had a spark of modern laced through. The front of the school had a gate with a couple of men watching over the campus, as the gates opened there was a water fountain placed in the middle showing a roundabout, some teens were dropped off at that entrance with a dark pitched black limo. Others decided to drive themselves to the back of the school where most students hang out, the parking spots were reserved for each student- and as many already predicted the space was far and wide almost endless.

The inside was certainly a sight to see, there were chandeliers in some places giving it a touch of elegance, and the lockers were black with the material being glass-like- although much tougher. Each class had the most advanced technology with the best teachers ever found, this was the school I am required to cope with.

The academy might seem like a dream itself, but the people make it a nightmare.

❤️➩💔

He is the most attractive man around school, everybody but a certain girl falls for his charm. No, this isn't a story about a shy girl finally being discovered by the most popular boy, this is a story about two well-known people.

A man who gets whatever he wants

And

A woman who breaks hearts.

❤️➩💔

Important

Y/N: Your Name
H/C: Hair color
S/C: Skin Color
E/C: Eye Color

Warning ⚠️
May contain the following.

Mature themes
Yandere actions
Possessiveness
Mentions of Death
Mature themes
Sexual themes (ig)
Obsession
Jealousy
Toxic love
Cursing
Alcohol 
Drugs

ⱤɆ₳Đ ₳₮ ɎØɄⱤ Ø₩₦ ł₴₭!

🚭🚭🚭

Her eyes bored into his pitch-black hues, a smirk was placed on his lips as he stared at the shorter girl. He kept on inching closer watching her back away against the cold wall, his breathing rested near her ear making her freeze.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He whispered while pushing some of his air towards her ear lobe expecting a reaction out of her, but there was nothing. She just stared at him with a straight face making his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Let me show you what I'm capable of."

🚭🚭🚭

Lucifer Morelli

Lucifer Morelli

He is the most well-known man around the university, not only is his father a considerably successful business owner but he is also the wealthiest one of them all thus making his child 'Lucifer Morelli' to be a spoiled brat who gets whatever he wants no matter the cost.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

My playlist

Oh, why you so obsessed with me (and boy I wanna know)
Lying that you're sexing me (when everybody knows)
It's clear that you're upset with me (oh, oh, oh)
Finally found a girl that you couldn't impress
Last man on the earth still couldn't hit this
You're delusional, you're delusional
Boy you're losing your mind
It's confusing yo, you're confused, you know
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
Seeing right through you like you're bathing in Windex
Oh, oh, oh, boy why you so obsessed with me
Ah, oh why you so obsessed with me?
(All up in my George Foreman)
Boy, I wanna know
Lying that you're sexing me
(Lying that you're sexing me)
When everybody knows
It's clear that you're upset with me
Oh, oh, oh

Obsessed
Mariah Carey

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
II
ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

; ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ...

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮

[̲̅c][̲̅o][̲̅m][̲̅i][̲̅n][̲̅g] [̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅n]...
(Coming soon)