Twin 1.3 - Transformation

At first May angry about this, they offer the proposal not because they are intersted become a mermaid. The government insists that both of them already read and agree with the term and conditions when proposing a solution. *They are got tricked* thought May. May hardly want to transform into a half fish, but she doesn't want to take the consequences. She takes the drugs and will call the government once they are transformed.

May and Mai sit on her bedroom floor naked, they read the instruction on mermaid drugs repeatedly to understand what they gonna face.

"1, 2, *inhale voices*" May raises her shoulders because she doesn't feel anything.
"Uunngghhh" suddenly both of them moan in pain. The gas that they inhale goes to their lung, after that the chemical within the gas got transferred to their blood vessels, and the chemical move to make a reaction on certain organs to transform them into a mermaid. Their reactions began to horror when they saw their hair loss, for a few seconds they are hairless from head to toe. A light yellow hair began to burst out from their scalp, they were amazed how their body react so fast. After that, May and Mai feel a hot sensation around their waist, a scales began to appear around her waist. "Aaaaagghhnn" Mai let out her voice in pain, while May "uuuhhnn" only moans trying to hold her pain, she realizes how sexy her voice is. The pain makes May realize that she will pass out after the process is complete. She tries to stand but her legs already lost their power, she drags her legs to reach the phone on the desk. Afraid of being kidnapped after the transformation she sent a message to the government to pick them up.

The chemical in her blood start to react and transform into gas and force their way out through the skin. May saw her sister had already passed out. May see the gas covering her body, she can't see but she can feel it. She felt both of her legs are being pushed to the mid and join as one limb. She heard a bone crackle voice as if her bone was being destroyed and melted. A surging pain appears from her waist to her toe, a fish's bones piercing through her limb and sending a jolt of pain to her body. She wants to pass out, but not now, at least she wants to see her fin.

The scales around her waist began to spread to her ankle, she also felt pain around her nipple. Her feet began to flatten and transform into a translucent fin. She want to see the fin, but she passed out as the smoke began to fade away.

Three men in a business suits arrive and open the door, they see two beautiful mermaids lying on the floor. The man with black hair move near the desk, he picks up the mermaid and places it on his shoulder, petting her tail a few times.
"I want this one" "You can't!! They are a national asset, na-ti-o-nal!" Reply to the brown hair. They back to their car, the brown put the mermaid in the trunk, and the black hair carried her while admiring her body.
"It's a shame, I want to rule over you"
"Aren't they twin?" The bald reply while starting the engine.
"No! This one has more energy" "Why don't you register as their photographer?" The brown hair supports him. "I will, I will" the black hair make a smile on his face. "Hope you can train her"