story of Nuh عليه السلام

STORY OF NUH عليه سلام

Nuhعليه سلامwas born 146yrs after the death of Aadamعليه سلام. This period between Aadam and Nuh  عليه سلام  was 10centuries.

When aadam  died he left many grandchildren and great grand children. If Aadamعليه سلامwas told that “O Aadam these are all of your children”, he would himself be surprised.

When Aadamعليه سلامdied he taught his children never to come in te trap of shaitan and to do the ibaadat of allah alone. Many of Aadamsعليه سلامchildren were very pious and with very good akhalaq. People use to love them. Everyone use to worship one Allah. Everyone were on one religion. Everyone knew about shaitaan also. Shaitaan did not like the fact that Aadams’ children will go to jannat and he and his children will go to jahannam. What should be done? If only they were made to worship idols or any thing else and also worship Allah. Then this is called shirk or making partners with Allah. This is the biggest sin. Allah will forgive everything if he wants on the say of qiyamat.  But if someone brings shirk with him on the day of qiyamat, Allah will put him in jahannam. Shirk means worshipping Allah and with  Allah worshipping someone else or something else. What shaitaan wanted is that children of Aadam do shirk. But, “ how was this possible”? he thought.

Shaitaan knew that Allah hates shirk and  he also knew that Allah gets very angry  on those who do shirk. It was his motto to make all mankind go in jahannam.

Well, if he tells them directly they will tell him “you are shaitan. You are the one who threw Aadam عليه السلام from jannat. You are our enemy.”now shaitaan thought of a plan.

Shaitans’ Plan    

Shaitaan told the people “your pious people have died, you must be remembering them”

They replied”yes , we miss them a lot”.

He said “Why don’t you draw their pictures so that you never forget them. You can always see them.”

He convinced them so much  that they readily made pictures of them and made it a point to see their photos everyday.

As from bullock-cart humans have advanced to car to aeroplane etc etc. so from photos they started making idols. In every house each  family used to make their own statues but they all knew these statues were only the statues of our pious people, they did not worship them. Then their children slowly moved towards worshiping these statues.

So, now shaitan succeed in his mission. These people used to worship these pious people and also worshipAllah. This is shirk. they use to think if we worship these pious people , these pious people will become very happy and our work will be done.

These people  used to do  qurbani in front of these statues and used to do sajda in front of these idols etc.

It started with pictures and gradually moved towards statues and then they used to keep statues only for barakat and  then  they  use to do ibadat of Allah alone. Then slowly and gradually they moved on to idol worship.

When they started worshipping idols, Allah got angry with them. As allah has all the reasons to get angry. We live on Allah's land. We stayed under his roof. Eat his given meal. He makes the rain fall. He makes the farm green. He does everything and if we give the credit to someone else, is this not wrong? is this not unjust on our path?

All because of this Allah got angry and stopped the rain. But they did not do tauba. How can anyone do tauba when he thinks he is on the right path?

Allah is Rehmaan and Rahem on his bandas. He sent his Nabi Nuhعليه السلام