Chapter 6

A/N: The video clip above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube.

Santa's POV

I was not really buzzed. I'm a heavyweight when it comes to drinking.

For some reason it was harder more than usual for me to handle the image of Cooheart being back in the arms of Kao.

I wasn't going to let that happen. No way was I going to let that happen.

Maybe if I made this night an unforgettable night for him, he wouldn't be tempted to get back together with Kao. Maybe if I gave him indescribable pleasure tonight ...

Cooheart was walking close behind me as I made my way to our bedroom.

I had not realized that he had already taken off his shirt and pants and was walking to the bathroom.

On impulse I scooped him up in my arms and walked over to our bed and set him down gently.

"Santa ..." he started to say.

I silenced him with a kiss. A deep kiss.

I forced his lips open and pushed my tongue inside his mouth, exploring the insides.

While playing with his tongue, I caressed the silkiness of his bare chest.

Then I moved my mouth to the side of his neck and sucked a little bit.

"Ahh... mmm..." he moaned softly.

I felt his arms go around my back. That action of his gave me even more incentive to give him even more pleasure.

I made a hot moist trail with my tongue from the indentation on the base of the front of his neck all the way down to the indentation of his navel where I dipped my tongue into it.

"Uhh... S'santa..." I loved how he stammered out my name.

I moved back up and kissed him deeply once more. In the meantime my hands were busy caressing his nipples, tweaking them with my thumbs and forefingers.

I noticed his chest heaving with erratic breathing.

I replaced my fingers with my tongue, first on one nipple and then the other.

"Uhh... aaahhh... S'santa..."

I felt his hands moving up and down my back. Then I realized that I had not yet even shed off my clothes.

I went on a kneeling position, with Earth between my thighs as I quickly raised my shirt above my head and discarded it on the carpeted floor.

Then I unhooked the front of my pants and unzipped them and pushed  them down my thighs. Dammit I needed to get off the bed to be able to take them off completely.

When that was done I quickly climbed back onto the bed.

Without any further preliminaries, I slipped my hands inside the waistband of Earth's briefs and pushed them down his hips. His excited member stood out, ready for me to receive it into my eager mouth.

"Aaahhhhhh... mmm" he moaned once more when I licked off the droplets that oozed off the tip of his hardness.

Then I quickly enveloped his whole hard length, sucking hard but slowly.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ...ohgod..."

I took a quick glance at his face. His eyes were tightly shut, his teeth had clamped down one side of his lower lip.

His face contorted as if in pain. I could tell that he was wanting to have his release.

I changed my pace from slow to fast.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...... uhh... uhh... uhh... aaahhh ohgod... ohgod ohgod ohgod ohmygahd ohmygaaahhhddd... uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

I felt him shudder as he released his juices into my mouth. They tasted salty and tangy.

I quickly moved up to cover his body with mine. We were both sweating hard.

He lovingly placed both hands on either side of my face.

He looked deeply into my eyes before planting a kiss on my mouth.

Then he ran a thumb from one end of my forehead to the other to wipe off the sweat.

"I love you, Kao..."