Seven deadly teens

The school days were back. King was extremely nervous and full of anxiety. Him and Diane haven't talked since Saturday. He's been ignoring her messages. He decided it was best to leave his phone at home and make up an excuse "I cant fine my phone". He's already let Gowther know, so he doesn't mention it and expose him.

Diane was worried sick about him, what the hell is going on? Did he hate her? Did she do something to make him hate her? No. King just couldn't face her because he didn't know what to say. He's been stressing over how to face her. He walked into school and saw them.

King thoughts: Should I.. Go over? Or go somewhere else? Or.. Should I-
Elizabeth: Hey Sir King!
King: Oh.. Come on..

King mumbled to himself. He walked over to the table, hugging his bag. He plopped down onto a seat and shoved his face into his bag. If anyone were to talk to him- especially Diane- he'd probably end up crying and revealing everything. That's how intense his anxiety was at the moment.

Elizabeth: Is everything alright Sir King?
King: *nods*
Gowther: Good day, King...
King: *nods again*

Diane looked at King and felt like he was upset. She whispered to Elizabeth.

Diane: What's up with King?
Elizabeth: I'm not sure, I thought you would know.
Diane: What??

Diane looked to Gowther. She mouthed to him asking what was up with King. He just pointed to Diane. Diane felt confused.

Diane: You aren't... Talking much today, everything alright?

King felt his eyes begin to water. What was he to say? He managed to squeak out

King: I'm sorry.
Diane: It's alright... Just worried about you is all..

Diane rubbed Kings back. King flinched a little. Truth be told King has been getting some backlash off of liking Diane. Just this morning some kids stopped him outside of school, he now has a black eye. He doesn't want Diane to worry, or anyone for that matter. All he could think about was Elaine. The bell went and King waited for everyone to leave. Diane waited for him.

King sighed and stood up, only to realise Diane was waiting right next to him.

King: OH! D-Diane.. You scared me.

King quickly hid his eye. Diane slowly grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his face.

Diane: What the hell? KING. WHAT HAPPENED??!
King: Nothing, just tripped.
Diane: And got a black eye? Who did this?

King realised Diane was still holding his hand

King realised Diane was still holding his hand. He panicked and pulled his hand away from her. Diane was shocked, what's up with him? King turned around, red.

King: Just some kids teasing me. I didn't want to hurt them, turned out they had other plans in mind.
Diane: Come on.. Let's go fix you up, there's a bit of blood on your cheek.