Official announcement

The other day Diane and King had made up. They discussed the issue and felt comfort in each others answers after hearing each other out.

Today is the day after. Unbeknownst to both King and Diane they actually had school today. And they did sleep over.

They got up.

King: *yawn* I'm going to have a shower, care to join me?

Diane blushed a bright red but nodded regardless.

They had a shower, splashing each other and laughing. Diane looked up at King. He looked down at her, she was right next to his chest. They kissed each other happily.

Afterwards they had breakfast, King cooking. He made bacon rolls and Diane, ofcourse, put too much Ketchup on it. When she bit into it, it splattered all over King's face. They both laughed again, Diane apologised profusely and King washed his face.

They then went to brush their teeth. They locked eyes with each other and King grabbed her and picked her up, swinging her round.

Luckily King lended Diane some clean clothes to wear. King managed to find some other clothes that Ban had packed for him. They arrived at school before 12.

King went to register in and before he could the woman of the desk had stopped him.

Sennett: Uhm, excuse me!

Diane and King stopped

Diane: Oh hey miss!
Sennett: Hello Miss Diane! And.. Young gentleman. Uhm.. May I ask your name?
King: My name is King, although on the register it is usually Harlequin.

Sennett pulled up his school profile and compared the images. The younger king and the older king.

Sennett: Hm, I'm afraid I'm unsure. You look completely different-
King: Well I've had my full transformation just yesterday Miss Sennett.
Sennett: Oh, your transformation?
King: Yes. This is my true form, I'm King Harlequin of the fairies. It says there my ability aswell. Along with my weapon, chastiefol. I have chastiefol.

King summoned chastiefol.

Sennett: I'm so sorry. I had no idea your majesty.

Sennett began bowing. King freaked out and waved his hands around.

King: Aha No need to apologise it's an honest mistake- there's no need for you to do that!

Diane couldn't help but laugh. From the other side of the glass door Howzer walked past. He saw Diane linking arms with this.. Guy? Howzer was carrying papers and he frowned before running off.

After class King waited outside of class for Diane. Ban gripped Kings shoulder.

King: Ban?

King turned round and Ban smirked.

Ban: You look pretty, princess.
King: Never call me that again, Ban.

Ban smirked

Ban: Hey, I know capn is throwing a party soon. I'm sure he's gonna invite you anyways so.. Will you go?
King: I'm studying.
Ban: Cmon~ That's all you ever do. That and kiss Diane-
King: HEY. Shut your mouth

Ban laughed and messed Kings hair up by rubbing it so much.

Ban: I prefer when you were vulnerable
King: Huh??! You're absurd.

Ban shrugged and patted Kings back so hard, almost making him fall over, before walking away with his hands in his pockets.

King: What a jerk. Speaking of

Howzer tried elbow shoving King. King quickly moved and Howzer tripped up, losing his balance. King caught his arm before he could embarrass himself any further.