Mall shopping

King was sat waiting for Diane's arrival. He looked at his watch and then continued to sit awkwardly. It's been half an hour, Diane's very late.

Today King and Diane go to the mall to dress shop for Diane. Kings also getting a suit, but he's decided to make one for himself. King looked around till someone stopped in front of him.

King looked up, it was Diane. She was smiling and looking down at him.

King: Ah!! Diane.. Hi..
Diane: Hi King! I'm sorry I'm super late..

King stood up and they both began walking around.

King: N-No don't worry about it.. I was also super late.

Lie.

King: I missed the right.... Bus. Yeah. A-and so I had to get another one at a different spot.. I'm just super lucky I made it at the same time as you.
Diane: *silently laughs* mhm!

Diane didn't believe him but laughed anyways. They both laughed and walked around.

King: Wait a minute..
Diane: Hm? What's wrong?

King squinted his eyes

King: Oh! No, nothings wrong. But I think I see Meliodas and Elizabeth! You think they're on a date?

King saw Meliodas and Elizabeth in a cafe together. Both King and Diane waved to them right outside the window. They walked in and waved.

Meliodas: King, Diane! Yo!
King: Hello Meliodas
Diane: Heyy!
Elizabeth: Both of you, come sit with us.
Diane: Alright!!

King sat next to Meliodas, Diane sat next to Rlizabeth.

Meliodas: So, what brings you guys to the mall.. Together ;)
King: I-I..
Diane: We.. Uh..
King: Prom, dresses.
Elizabeth: For you? Sir King?

Everyone laughed. King felt embarrassed but laughed along with them.

Diane: For me! I'm going to the prom, I'm guessing you guys are too?
Meliodas: Ofcourse. Can't miss prom King and Queen!
Diane: You guys will totally win, for sure.
Elizabeth: Are you not going to sign up for it?
Diane: I'll be fine, Kind of want to go anonymous this year..

Diane doesn't want to be recognised by all of the boys that asked her out, because she knew King would get the back end of it.

Elizabeth: oh! I see. Are you going with Sir King this year?
Diane: OH! Well.:
King: Ofcourse not.. Diane would never ask me.. Out on such a special occasion. I'm sure she's asked.. Someone she likes? Not me though.
Diane: What..
Elizabeth: Oh haha. You'd be surprised Sir King, you'd be surprised.
Meliodas: Yeah, I can back Elizabeth on that. Haha
Diane: What's that supposed to mean.

Diane slammed her hand on the table. Although was upset King denied it. It's true King would cause such an uproar, A giant and a fairy dating? Everyone's already mad about Meliodas and Elizabeth.. Just imagine a fairy and a giant.

Meliodas: Don't worry about it. So King, why you with Diane looking for dresses?
King: Well I'm helping Diane find a good dress.. That's all.

Indeed that's all it was. Nothing more than friends helping friends, because neither can confess. Even though they're both completely aware of the others feelings, they still act as if they don't. In truth, they're scared. They're scared of rejection.

Elizabeth: Sounds fun, you guys gonna get anything?
Diane: We might come back later, just thought we'd drop by..

Diane got up. King stood up a second afterwards.