Chapter 2 Part 2

yoooo another chapter :D

----------------------------------------

     Walten walked slowly to the Tubby Dome, still shaking. He noticed the door was open to which he quickly ran inside and closed it. He sighed and turned around, to his surprise, the body he once saw on the cameras was gone. Walten panicked and looked around for Dipsy's body, but there was nothing. He sighed and decided to walk over to the custard machine. Walten opened the hatchet and noticed that the container that stored all the custard was torn entirely out of the machine. Suddenly, he felt a drop of what could be water, fall onto his ear, Walten slowly looked upward. There Tinky stood, staring into his eyes, growling. Walten started to tremble as the freakishly huge tubby continued to stare. Then Tinky suddenly screamed at him and shoved him to the side, sending him flying into the wall, Walten yelped as soon as he hit the floor. Tinky looked inside the machine and growled, he suddenly grabbed it and lifted it up into the air, walking towards him. Walten managed to get up, he quickly kicked Tinky in the shin as hard as he could. Tinky didn't move a muscle. The purple tubby was just about to bash the machine into his tiny head but Walten sprinted out the door. Tinky screamed in frustration and chucked it into the floor, the sound of now crushed metal echoing. Walten ran to the lake but came across a bowl of something glowing, he ran over and swiftly grabbed it as he continued running till he reached the sand.

     Walten sat down behind a tree, in hopes that Tinky wouldn't find him. He looked over to the bowl he grabbed ahold of and looked inside. It was custard. Walten sighed in relief and held the jar he brought and poured the custard inside. He laid back and took deep breaths to calm himself down, knowing that there might be more custards out there, he might have to prepare to run for his life. Walten got up and placed the jar into his bag, "Welp, I've gotten this far so there is no backing down now..." He said to himself. Walten began walking, he grabbed the knife he brought with him just in case and searched around the mainland. He grabbed every custard, and for some reason, Tinky wasn't anywhere to be seen, which worried him a little. Walten walked up to a tree where a custard sat untouched. He kneeled down, about to grab the single bowl but he smelt something off. He backed up and noticed Po's body hanging from a branch, Walten almost screamed in fear but quickly covered his mouth. Walten grabbed the custard and ran away, but he suddenly ran into Tinky. Tinky was holding a bowl of custard. "Tinky Winky..." Walten murmured. Tinky growled in response, "Don't do this, it'll make it worse, you're a gentle person, this isn't who you want to be...". Tinky gripped the bowl, showing some sort of sign of himself still left inside, Walten slowly walked up to him and attempted to take it from him, but Tinky pushed him away and quickly ate the custard. "No!! Tinky!!" Walten shouted as he tried to stop him once more. Tinky screamed in pain as a cloud of purple smoke started to form around him. Walten backed away as Tinky started to change. He grew taller, stronger, and lost more of himself. Tinky screamed, his voice deepened. Walten quickly ran towards the mountains, Tinky following behind, but at a slower pace. Walten ran through the trees where Tinky wouldn't be able to see him, he took advantage of Tinky's slow pace and took a faster route to the mountains. Once Walten took a step onto the snow, Tinky stopped. Walten quickly ran up the mountain as the purple tubby watched him get away.