Chapter 3 Part 1

Trigger Warning: Gore, I guess verbal abuse

————————————————

     Ron stood out in the hallway as he was quietly checking his phone after work. It was a very peaceful night which he absolutely loved, he could hear it thundering outside the window, which he also loved. He was just ready to sit in bed and listen to music while drinking a cold energy drink. Ron began to day dream "his perfect night", but it was quickly interrupted by his friend Toby screaming his name from across the hallway. Toby ran up to him "Hey Ron!" he shouted, Ron groaned in annoyance. Toby had the widest smile he's ever seen, he only smiles when around him, it makes Ron flustered sometimes. "Let's head to the cafeteria and grab something to eat," Toby said, "Then after that we can go to one of those secret boxing matches on the roof." he smiled, "Will you be joining the tournament this weekend?" he asked as Ron started heading down the hallway. "I'll consider it." Ron sighed, "Aw come on Ron, you're the greatest boxer I know, we legit met during the tournament!" Toby yelled. "I know but I need to go easy on my body nowadays, I'm getting old bitch." he giggled, "Hey! I'm older than you motherfucker!!" Toby exclaimed, "Well you sure as hell don't look like it dipshit!!" Ron stopped to look at him, before Toby could say anything, he was cut off by the sound of people screaming. Ron turned around to see a small crowd of people running down the hallway, Toby looked at him and started to freak out. "Hey calm down shorty, you should follow the group and i'll go check it out, okay?" Ron said, "O-Okay." Toby ran off with the other's while Ron made his way towards whatever it was scaring people off. He dropped his bag onto the floor and peaked through the corner. A small green furred tubby was standing there covered in blood while holding a chainsaw, the chainsaw wasn't the thing that bothered him, he could deal with that, but the tubby had no head, you could practically see it's organs in its nec. That thing had killed most of his coworkers, he could recognize the one laying on the floor, chopped up like tubby tofu or something, he didn't mind gore but that was usually with movies and video games. "Ron!!", Ron yelped as he saw the green tubby snap his attention towards him. Toby came running with a baseball bat, "TOBY STOP!!" Ron screamed, Toby bumped into the green thing and fell onto the floor, dropping the bat. Suddenly the thing swiftly slashed the chainsaw through Toby's neck, his blood all over Ron. Ron fell to his knees at the sight of his friend being cut open by the tubby, it was ripping his organ out, as if it were making sure he wasn't alive, though he had clearly done the job. Toby was like a brother to him, he supported him more than his family did, he was the only person he had loved that didn't die on him. Ron screamed in rage and tackled the thing, rapidly punching it, the thing tried to fight back but it was smaller compared to him. "YOU PIECE SHIT WHY!!?? WH—" Ron was cut off as the thing punched him in the eye, sending him flying into the wall. Ron choked as he felt a sharp pain through his back, blood began to pour from his nose. The thing got up slowly and searched around for its chainsaw, Ron noticed the vents beside him and desperately tried opening it. The thing found what it was looking for and walked closer, he quickly hopped into the vent and tried to close it behind him but was grabbed by the ankle by it, it dragged him back out, then Ron grabbed his pocket knife and stabbed its hand. letting go, it closed the vent door and somehow screamed. Ron quickly crawled through the vents and into another room, he opened the vent door and crawled out. He seemed to be in a closet because he noticed a few boxes that had the word "Supplies" written down. Ron turned on a light and sat down on a box, he was out of breath, that thing is going to kill everyone out there, it already killed Toby. He began to cry, they're all dead because of him, he couldn't stop the thing, he felt like a little girl again, a cry baby that always caused problems, he tried to stay tough, but he was never tough. "You'll never be the man you hoped to be.", those words never hurt him as much as it hurts him now, he didn't feel like himself anymore, he couldn't help but cry and cry. If only Toby was with him to help him feel himself again.