Chapter 6 Part 2

The hallway was dark, the building must've lost power. It was humid, the air conditioning stopped working so now all that was left was the heat from the desert. Walten didn't bother taking his hoodie off even though he couldn't handle the heat. He grabbed the key card out of his pocket as he stopped in front of the door to the center of the station. The door opened slightly, it only left enough room for Walten to barely get through. He walked in and looked around, corpses everywhere. Walten felt like he was going to vomit, it hadn't been that long and the bodies were already starting to rot. He gripped onto the chainsaw he stole from Dipsy and started walking slowly. He noticed a large computer of some sort downstairs and made his way over. He looked at it, the computer was still running. Walten sighed in relief. "Walten?" a familiar voice called his name. He turned around to see Noo Noo. The humanoid stood, staring at him in disbelief. "What are you doing here?" He asked with a somewhat confused tone. "I-I... something happened... something bad, and m-my computer stopped working, so I came here as fast as I could to get the military's help." He stuttered. "You're not supposed to be here..." Noo Noo said, his tone sounded off, like he was pissed. "A-Are you okay?" Walten asked worried, "D-Did you hit your head agai—" Walten was cut off by Noo Noo slamming a metal pipe into the computer's screen. Walten yelped in fear, "You fucking idiot! This wasn't supposed to happen!!" he screamed. The small tubby backed away, "You're ruining everything!! He won't be pleased... he'll destroy me... he'll throw me away LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!" Noo Noo screamed, acting deranged. "No wonder nobody likes you... you're a fucking dumbass!!" His words echoed. Walten's heart ached, he started trembling "Noo Noo... did you do this to them?..." he asked, trying hard not to break into tears. Noo Noo looked at him with a psychotic grin, "I did it... I did it so I could make them better... so I could please god...". Walten looked at him as if he had lost his mind, he wasn't supposed to even have a mind of his own. "You tubbies are absolutely dimwitted! I've had enough! He has had enough!! I can't do this anymore!! I can't! I cant! I cant!" he broke out laughing hysterically. Noo Noo began twirling around like a maniac, "I did it for him~ I changed them for him~ so they can feel nothing but the urge to kill!" He stopped, facing the now broken computer. Walten was speechless, the sudden change left him feeling fear and confusion. "He told me that we would rule the world together... I wouldn't have to worry about being a slave to anyone... he said that it would just be us..." he turned around, starting Walten in the eye "If you join me... maybe you'll understand... you'll understand his magnificence." he smiled. Walten clenched his fists. Noo Noo was the only person who understood his struggles. The years of pain Walten had felt. Walten walked up to him slowly, looking down at the floor, "I..." he muttered. Noo Noo held his hand, "Come on... You'll finally get the life you've always wanted." he smiled. Walten looked him in the eyes "I will never." he answered. Noo Noo swiftly bashed the pipe into Walten's rib cage. Walten collapsed onto the floor and coughed up blood. "Announcer... take care of him..." he said in a calm tone as he walked away. Walten's eyes widened as he felt the ground shake. An announcer rose up from the ground, Walten had used them to communicate with the main four. He controlled them, how was it that the one he was seeing showed up by itself. Smoke came out from the announcer's speaker. Walten covered his mouth and struggled to get up. He turned around and tried to get to the stairway. Suddenly he was grabbed by his hood and lifted up to the air. Walten screamed in fear. He was face to face with the announcer, it somehow had gained a fucking body. "Goddamnit." He muttered.