Chapter 4

Holy Karp that last chapter doe. .-.

Vikks POV.

Time skip to when they are at Lachys.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Preston was kissing Lachlan. Lachlan didn't seem to enjoy it though. Maybe I overreacted but I saw them kissing! I was glad my flight home was tomorrow. I didn't want to be here anymore. Too many bad memories. I just wanted to be time with Simon Josh and JJ. I packed and sighed. My mind couldn't compute what happened. I tweeted that I would be leaving Australia tomorrow and saw that Josh and Simon will be happy to see me home. Most of my scars were faded and they were basically non-exsistant. I heard someone sobbing in the room next to me. Lachlans room. I heard the door slam and footsteps walking down the stairs. The back door slammed and I looked out of my window. Lachlan had a lake in his backyard and he told us he would row to the middle to gain his thoughts. Sure enough, he got a boat out and rowed to the middle. I saw Rob call put to him and grab a boat to join him.

"You OK?"

Rob called. Lachlan didn't flinch. Rob started to row out to him and started to talk.

"Vikk hates me. I tried to stop Preston, but he didn't listen."

He sighed. Rob nodded and sighed as well. The rest of the conversation was unaudible because I walked away from the window. I wrote a note to Lachlan, knowing he had had tea and he wouldn't bother going into the kitchen. I placed it on the fridge and sighed. My flight was pushed forward, and it left at 1am. I would just sneak out and hope he read the note. I told Mitch and Jerome, who had just landed in Canada.

((M: Mitch J: Jerome V:Vikk))

M: Sup?
V: Saw something wish I could un-see. :'(
J: What happened!
V: Preston kissed Lachy. Freaked out and moved my flight. Feel like an idiot.
M: oh yeah.... Did Lachy look happy Preston kissed him?
V: no
J: Preston's just mixed up. Probs thinking it was Robbie.
M: POOFLESS!!!!
V: Haha....
M: That probably was the case.
V: yeah. I overreacted. Didn't i?
J: lil.
M: But don't worry. Lachy would understand.
V: Sure?
J: 100%
M: Yup.
V: Thnx guys owe u.
M: np
J: Just ask

That made me feel a little better. Mitch was right, Lachlan would understand. After all, I did overreact.

Lachlans POV

The lake was so peaceful. Nothing could compare. Vikk was going time tomorrow, and so was Rob. Then I would be alone again. Well, I did have Jay around the corner but we didnt really talk that much anymore. I laid back in the boat and sighed. soon, all this would be over. It seriously seemed surreal, that this could happen. I saw Vikk in his window and looked away. He hated me now. I didn't know what I would do without Vikk. Long distance isn't my fortay. We would still talk like, everyday, and we could still Skype. I could visit England from time to time, and vice versa. I was over thinking the whole thing. It would all be fine. I was still getting used to the ship name. Vikklan. It seemed so strange to me, but I found it adorable.

"Well Then. This is it. You guys are going home and It'll just be little Lachy."

I sighed, talking to myself. I didn't notice Vikk was by the lake edge.

"Now my boyfriend hates me. My best boyfriend. This is unbearable."

Vikk listened to every word.

"Lachlan?"

He called. I jumped and nearly capsized the boat. I didn't expect him to be there. I rowed back to shore and got out.

"Yeah?"

I replied, looking down. Out of nowhere, he pulled us on for a passionate kiss. We both blushes brightly and smiled through the kiss. He held it for a while until we had to break for air. It was perfect, and magical.

"Lachlan, don't ever think I hate you! I overreacted, I saw that you didnt agree. I'm sorry I'm such an idiot."

He cried, hugging me tightly. I hugged back.

"Idiot? No you aren't. You aren't an idiot, You're my British angel."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He blushed while I wiped his tears away. I was glad we had it cleared up before he left.

"Urm, Lachy? My flight got moved to early morning. Today's my last day. I'm already packed and all so......"

He said. I looked down. Last day? That was sad, but it would be good for him to get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!
I have a stinking cold and my throat is dead.
But chapters will be OK
I had made this and chapter 3 while I was at my Nan's so I had plenty of time to write high quality goods.
Until the system chrashed and deleted most of it.
Like i said, there defo will be more collabs with Ali.
.-.