Chapter 9

Vikks POV

Lachlan was hiding something, I just knew it. When you've been in a relationship with someone for a while, you get to know their quirks. Lachlan was always quiet when he was hiding something. He watched silently as Rob and Preston had a huge water fight against Merome. He kept glancing at me with a sorry look, indicating he doesnt like what he's hiding. I sighed. I hate being in the dark. While everyone was busy, I slipped away up into my room and fell on the bed, looking straight up. What could he be hiding? It couldn't be something bad, otherwise he'd have told me by now! This was eating me alive!

"Everything ok Vikk?"

Someone said, opening the door slightly.

"What do you think Mitch!"

I growled. Mitch stepped back but came in anyways, despite my protest.

"Whats up?"

"Lachlans hiding something! He wont tell me anything!"

I cried, sniffing back a small tear. Mitch walked over to me and put his arm around me.

"Ever thought it could be something good? You know, like a surprise trip somewhere? Whatever it is, I am just as confused as to what it is as you are."

He suggested. I sighed, contemplating the idea. He didnt look like he was about to burst with joy.

"He's always got a sad look when he glances at me! Like, apologetic. I suppose I'll see you at the park tonight. Im going out for a while."

I decided, with a sigh.

"Woah dood! Dont be so rational! Lachlan would be kicking himself! You dont think he would really cheat on you!"

Mitch tried, grabbing my wrist, hurting it slightly.  His brown eyes looked straight at me. The last part stabbed at my mind.  What if he did! I wouldn't be able to trust anyone again! I gulped, looking at the door. Mitchs fingers dug into my wrist until I let out a small yelp. He let go, apologizing but I was having none of it! 

"I need time to think Mitch! I need some air and some space!"

I shouted, sprinting out of the house. I kept running until I got to the park. I sat down on the nearest bench, out of breath and with tears in my eyes. I saw someone walk up to me.

"Vikk? Vikk are you ok?"

The person asked. I was tired of that question now. Did I look ok? It took me a while to realize who it was, well who they were.

"Matt! Kenny! Get away from me!"

I yelled, jumping up.

"Please! Hear me out! Im- we're sorry! I didnt know what I was thinking. Heck, I lost my sister because of it! I changed, bro. I swear!"

Matt pleaded. Sorrow laced his eyes and Kenny barely spoke. He just stood there, nodding.

"Kenny hasnt been himself, he hasnt spoken a word since we realized what we did. W-we're really sorry."

He said, choking on small tears. I looked at them both. Matt didnt have the normal smile he normally did and Kenny just looked miserable in every way. I sighed and stood next to them.

"Ok. I accept, after all, if you didnt put us through this me and Lachlan wouldnt be where we are today, so I kinda thank you too."

I smiled. Matts face broke into the smile I knew and he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much Vikk! You're amazing!"

He cheered, beaming. Kenny was smiling but still didnt talk.

"Meet me out here tonight, then you can apologize to the rest of the Pack."

I said, jogging away. I had to get home or everyone would start to worry.

"Got it. Will do. Thank you again!"

Matt called after me. I kept going until I got home, where Mitch was waiting at the doorstep.

"Had time to think?"

"Plenty, thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyyy I actually got a chapter done before 10pm.
Are you proud of me? :3
Anyways, my favourite FF ended today. I cri evrytim.
It was so good tho!
The author did so well with it.
Also, I've achieved nothing else today! 
Im so great.
And Im the queen of procrastination, I swear.
ANYWAYS I'll cut it here
Ill cyall on the flipside
Peace out
-Greenie <3