Chapter 10

((OK IMA SAY THIS NOW, BE PREPARED FOR FOURTH WALL BREAKING.))

Mitchs POV

The whole house was buzzing. Everyone was excited about tonight, guessing what was going to happen and stuff like that. I was just relaxing, laughing at some of the fanfics I could find on Wattpad. I mean, most were great, I just liked laughing at the comments.

"Yo Biggums! We're going to the park now!"

Jerome called, grabbing a bag of assorted things. I got up and smiled, walking over to him. We were the only straight people in the Pack, I think, and I know someones fans wont be happy about that.

"Coming dood! I'll be right there."

I called, shutting Wattpad down and walking over to Jerome. Vikk showed us to the park and smiled. This place was beautiful.

"Where do ya wanna sit Lachlan?"

He asked, walking beside him. Lachlan pointed to a spot and we all went over. Rob and Preston laid out the 'feast'. as Preston put it. Megan kept grinning as she placed all the food down and I laughed with her. She definitely was like Lachlan. Josh and Simon kept goofing around, embarrassing Vikk mostly, but we all knew the stories well. Poofless was just being Poofless and Jerome kept sneaking bits off food from the stash. I saw Megan and Lachlan talking away from the group. Lachlan looked super nervous. Then Vikk got up and walked towards two figures.

"Urm, guys? Some people are here to see us."

He said timidly. I instantly saw who it was. I didnt know whether to attack or smile.

"Wh-what are they doing here! Get them away!"

Lachlan growled. Rob, Preston and I jumped up while Jerome just sat there and ate. Josh and Simon pulled Megan towards them.

"No! They changed! Like, come on! Matt lost his sister because of it! Would I really endanger you and Megan, Lachlan? You forgave Preston, why not these two?"

Vikk shouted, throwing his hands in the air. I relaxed a little and so did Lachlan. Poofless kept on guard. Matt was my best friend, I cant be mad at him forever. Preston was torn, I could tell. Kenny was his squad member, his right hand man. Yet he had betrayed his trust so many times. I walked beside him, trying to calm him down.

"Lets just see how it goes, then you decide."

Josh suggested. Vikk smiled and nodded. Lachlan agreed with Vikk and Rob relaxed. Jerome kept eating and I walked towards Matt, giving him a bro hug, like old times. Josh and Simon sat there grinning.

"Now that's over, you might wanna watch your food before any more wild baccas steal it!"

Matt laughed, looking at Jerome. I laughed, swatting away Jeromes hands while everyone else was too busy laughing. Im just waiting for the machine gun one of you commentors suggested to come out. Yeah you know who you are! Anyways, everyone was happy, especially Jerome. Vikk had relaxed a lot more, having two of the Sidemen with him as well as the Pack, and honestly, Josh and Simon have had as Mich of a bad time as us. They've helped Vikk when panic set in, they helped us when the whole thing started! I respect them, they're great guys. Matt sat next to me, smiling.

"Hey Vikk, it's Dr Stubbs!"

Josh said, smiling. Im guessing that was the chic that helped Josh when he was hospitalized.

"Doctor Stubbs! Hey, wanna come over?"

Vikk called. She smiled, walking over.

"Its Emma when I'm out of work. Nice to see you guys again."

She grinned, fixing her glasses. Megan grinned and sat with Vikk and Lachlan. The only peopke who weren't here was....

"EMILY! ALLY!"

Matt and Megan shouted, seeing two more figures. They rushed over to them, hugging and smiling. I glanced at Jerome, grinning. This was magical, it brought a tear to my eye and I hope that's what's happening to you guys reading. He he, Ok I'll stop or Greenie will be mad.

"Emily! Im so sorry! I was being an idiot! Sister?"

"Of course Bro!"

They started sobbing, grinning and smiling. Ally, Emily, Megan and Matt sat in a huddle as Lachlan stood up. He walked over to the bag and took something out and walked back. I think I was the only one to see. I called him over quickly.

"Yes Mitchell?"

He asked. I grinned.

"Good luck my friend. Scratch that. My brother. Good luck my brother. Now hurry up and get your man before I burst!"

I squealed, smiling. He chuckled.

"And you go get your girl! I see you, you like Emma, don't you?"

I felt myself blush a lot. Emma was a cute woman, everything from her olive green glasses to her bunned up brown hair.

"Oh shut up!"

"All I'm saying is that I ship it!"

He kept laughing. I pushed him away and laughed. Emma walked over to me and I blushed a little.

"Hey, Mitch? It is Mitch, right?"

She asked, sitting next to me. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, what brings you over here?"

"Oh, I just....urm."

She kept stalling, making it obvious that she had no true reasoning.

"I guess Josh and Simon were a little boring."

I laughed, hearing a few groans and shots from the pair. I smirked and looked back over at Emma, who was giggling. She couldnt help it.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just great to see Josh so relaxed now."

She said, smiling. Her smile was adorable. Heck, I liked her! See people, I am straight! Jokes on you guys! HAHA! ((CALM DOWN MITCH!)) Fine.... Back to the story.

"Well, Vikk, Lachlan, Preston, Rob, Josh and Simon aren't the only ones being all gooey."

I laughed. She looked a little confused, but smiled again.

"What do you mean? Merome?"

"No, that's a friend-ship. There's someone else."

I said, emphasising the friendship part. ((Could you stop rubbing it in?)) Nah, it's fun. ((For gods sake, Sorry readers. Mitch is being a jag!)) HEY! YOU CAN TALK! ((Funnily enough that's exactly what Im doing now.)) Just shut up and let me tell the story!
She laughed.

"Who else then?"

"You."

I said, planting a kiss on her cheek. She blushed, her face warming up. She let a small laugh out.

"Well, you were hiding that well, but a psychologist can always tell. I already knew you liked me, and Im glad. I like you too, Mitchell."

Emma grinned, placing her hand in mine. I smiled.
Now, for the main event!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#Mitma.
YES!
And youll have to wait for next chapter before the main event.
But the main event means the end. And that makes me sad!
I decided there will be an epilouge.
And I'm so sorry that Mitch was being a little sandstormer. but the banter is too good. :D
So, all of the ships: Vikklan, Poofless, Mally, MiniZerk, Mitma.
Hehe.
So my next book is the FNAF x Pack story I was planning a while back. I think if would be cool. Death Job is the working title but Im just wondering who would be interested.
And for those wondering, there is no sequel planned. I know you want that, but I just can't think of any plots for it. Im sorry guys! I really am, but I don't think a sequel would do this story justice!
Im going to stop rabbiting on.
Mitch: Impossible!
Ugh, here we go again! Ill sort Mitch out but ANYWAYS
Mitch: Ill cyall on the flip side, peace out
GOD DAMN IT MITCH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thinking of posting this and the last chapter today as a celebration. Do you guys want me to do that?
Also it's an absolute Corker If I say so myself.
PEACE OUT!