Chapter 6

Lachlans POV

I spun around, thinking it was, by some miracle, Pete. Who I actually saw was far from it. Choco.

"Choco! G-get back!"

I screamed, holding my sword. He let out a small squeal and backed away, frightened. I relaxed a little, confused. He looked like he had been crying or startled. I mean, my turn of anger scared myself, let alone him.

"I wanted to apologise... I didnt think that would happen. To Pete, nonetheless! I'm sorry! I am so so so sorry!"

He cried, collapsing into a small ball. I was taken aback. I felt bad for Choco, yet I was angry. He did make the machines to put us here in the first place. But I did wonder why he was here himself! He invented the machine after all! I sighed and gave him a quick squeeze.

"Well, what happened!"

I asked, releasing him from my embrace. Hee hung his head and started to explain the story.

"Well..."

Choco's POV (Flashback) ((Going back to Chapter 11 of Part Two, if ya dont remember, re-read))

Vikk had almost finished fighting the others and I was left in a cowering mess. I was scared, frightened of what they would d.o to me. While Vikk was going against Matt, I tried explaining to Tyler what happened.

"Kenny has been forcing me to build this! At first, I thought it was a joke, but he got all draconian about it, punishing me if I slacked! I was scared, ok? "

I cried, dodging Tylers punches. The electricity sparking on his glove died down.

"Woah...dude! Im sorry, didn't realize!"

He said, looking on my arms. I had huge marks where Kenny had 'given' me for slacking and one on my face. He winced back as Vikk came charging towards us. He leapt in front of me and blocked Vikks path.

"Vikk?"

He whispered

"Vikk stop!"

I shouted from behind Tyler. I tried to pull my sleeves down and hide my face. Vikk stared and growled. He was genuinely scary when hes angry.

"You made the machine! How do we stop it!"

He yelled. I winced back further.

"I didnt think of one! Kenny specifically told me no off button! I couldnt go against him...he'd hurt me!"

I whimpered, trying to sound brave. All I knew was pain. Maybe joining Kenny's side was the worst choice...

I waited a few days for what I did next. I couldnt stand hearing and seeing the pain of my old friends there. No expression, no expression. Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrows. No tomorrow, no tomorrow. I watched the monitor for anything bad. I wanted to help, but I knew Kenny would wake up soon, so would Matt. I was so frightened. I sniffed back a tear and glanced over at them. They'll be angry, I thought. Then something caught my eye.

PeteZahHutt was blown up by a Creeper

I screamed, probably waking Matt and Kenny up. Pete! Hes..hes gone? But he was a survivor! I thought he could handle it. I crumpled down, resting my head on the keyboard, silently sobbing. I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"You ok?"

I heard Kenny say, softly for once. I shook my head, anger building in my stomach.

"Brandons dead."

I growled, clenching my fists and looking up. He could tell I was angry.

"Hes dead because of your schemes! Dead! Gone, forever!"

"He deserved it! He was helping them instead of us!"

He countered, vemon lacing his voice. I sprang up and threw a punch at him. He blocked it and pinned me down into the chair.

"I dont take kindly to traitors, you know that."

He growled, tying me to the chair. This was it...but I was ready to go to try to make mends. I wanted nothing of it. Not anymore...

Lachlans POV

I listened to every word he had to say. I gasped and gulped.

"So just like that, he gave up on you?"

I asked, comforting him. He nodded, closing his eyes and sniffing back the tears.

"Yeah....just like that."

He sighed. All I could do was stare. He did all of that to get forgiveness? I growled, even more determined to get this over and finally knock some sense into Kenny and Matt.

"Cmon, lets get you back to your base."

I said, smiling. I wrapped an arm around him and took him to his base. I always had a feeling we were being followed. Somewhere, somehow, someone was following us. I kept checking behind me for anyone but nothing...

I guess Im just a little paranoid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOO

KILL EM!

Sorry, just really happy with this chapter for a change xD

Question: Who do you think/hope the person following Choco and Lachlan is?

Like I told someone, Im a plotter.

Mwa

Ha

Ha.

:3

ANYWAYS

Thats it for today,

Ill cyall on the flipside

Peace out.

-Greenie