Chapter Five

Mitchs POV

Brandons death was a shock to everyone. We were so close to finding the portal as well, almost reaching our goal. Get everyone home. How would we explain it to Kara? I sighed, dangling my legs over the edge of my sky base. No one had gotten on their feet quite yet. We would have to re-arrange our jobs. I volenteered to do the dungeons and Ali and Tyler would help with blaze rods when they could. Lachlan wouldn't budge from his home, always being able to make himself busy with something in his house. I was worried, but wouldn't any friend be?

Jerome's POV

One more throw and that's it for today, I thought. It was tiresome, having to throw the ender eye over and over, chasing it with little success. I threw it one more time but this time, it started to blink.

"Guys, I think I found it!"

I shouted proudly. I saw Mitch and Rob teleport to me. There was a great cave opening, more like a sinkhole. Rob peered over the edge and pointed at some books.

"Bookshelves. Bingo!"

He smiled, punching the air. We all celebrated and made our way down. I picked up all the iron I could.

"One of us has to check the portal room, see how many eyes we need."

I called to them.

"We need 9 eyes!"

I heard Mitch shout. This should be easy. I looked around the chests and found 3 ender pearls. So just 6 pearls needed. Great! I smiled. It'll all be over soon. Hopefully.

Lachlans POV

They found the stronghold. Thats good, another step closer to Vikk! I smiled for a split second. I started strategising for the fight. The dragon would be hard to kill, of course, but there had to be some way without fancy weapons. Beds. I know, it sounds weird, but beds. Beds explode in to the End when used, so it's easy. I felt proud of myself for that, the first sense of pride in a while. Everyone seemed on task, making me a little happier. I sighed, hoping Rob Mitch and Jerome were safe. I did not wanna loose another friend, not like...

"Just dont think about it... Im sorry, I never meant this to happen."

I heard a voice from behind me. I jumped up and saw someone I never thought Id talk to again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER SHORT CHAPTER.

But I wanted that cliffhanger.

Badly.

Im Evil, I know. Its for my own good.

Mwah

Ha

Ha.

ANYWAYS

Remind me never to let Evil Greenie out again

and Ill cyall on the flipside

Peace Out

-Greenie