Chapter 6

Lachlan POV

For the first time in a while, I smiled. Nothing scared me anymore and I didn't care what I would face anymore. This is what liberty was. I saw Kenny standing outside a building, as if he was waiting for someone. Did he know I was coming? I shook my head and bit my lip. Nothing would faze me. I snuck behind his position and around to a small, barred basement window.  That was a rough estimate of where Vikk and the others were. Checking both sides, I peered and saw Vikk, Mitch and an unconscious Rob, staring at a blank wall. I hissed. Instantly, Vikks head bolted up and looked towards me. I smiled.

"Vikk!"

I whisper-shouted. He leapt up and walked towards the bars. He reached out and grabbed my hand. I couldn't help but blush a little. I saw Mitch watching over Rob, both of which looked terrible. Team Global Plus Rob. ((Anyone remember? -Greenie)) It would be hard to break them out, but I'll find a way. We always did.

"Lachlan. Your wrist..."

Vikk said, rolling up my sleeves. I had forgotten about those stupid little things. I sighed and looked down.

"Just frustration, That's all."

I smiled, reassuringly. I was so nervous Kenny would spot me. If he did, it was game over. The blur was needed.

Tyler's POV

I rushed outside via the rear entrance. I needed air. Now I knew why Brandon ran, to not be caught up in this horrifying experiment. The guy in charge of this operation was nuts, just like everyone else on this mission. I walked around the side of the building where the prisoners "window" was. Instantly, I saw another guy. 

"Hey!"

I shouted, hoping to scare him away. I did it quietly though, because I knew Kenny was outside too. The figure looked up. Lachlan? I backed off a little, knowing he could get anrgy.

"La-la-la-lachlan... I-i-i-"

I stammered. He swiftly shut me up. He nodded a sign of forgiveness? What? Why would he forgive me after what I've done?

"Tyler, can you help me get them out?"

He asked, his Australian accent hushed and calm. I nodded.

"Theres a big chance none of them will make it though, like, theyll get recaptured..."

I said, doubting my every word. Whos side was I truely on? Kennys or Lachlans? Nothing made much sense anymore. I questioned my every move.

"How would you feel if this happened to Jason?"

I heard Mitch pipe up. Jason was like a brother to me. He was always there for me, he was funny, cool, calm, collected. I couldnt begin to think about what would happen! What I did next as stupid. I shouldnt have done it.

"KENNY! Intruder!"

I called out. Lachlan was taken aback. I felt dumb in both meanings of the word. Guards came rushing out and swarmed Lachlan. All I did was turn around and listen to Lachlan sturggle to break free, eventually being knocked out and dragged away. I felt so horrible.

Vikks POV

Needless to say, I was horrified when the guards started to swarm Lachlan. He was my best friend, and sometimes, I felt like he should be more than a friend. The rest of the day was spent staring at the blank wall. I heard the occasional murmur from Mitch. I couldnt be bothered to respond, knowing Lachlan was in trouble. I seemed to block myself from existence, Until I knew he was ok, I wouldnt even look up. 

Mitchs POV

Vikk was extremely quiet. To be honest, I know how he felt. I did the same when Jerome changed sides. I kept glancing back to him. My main focus was Rob when he woke up, to make sure he was ok and thinkning straight. He had been unconscious for 3 days straight. The lights were buzzing non stop and there was a strange dripping noise now in the cell. I needed him awake, hes the only one that can think straight anymore. I hoped.