synopsis

Kurokawa Izana's,

"I will protect you with all my life because you're my only family"

turned into..

"You are nothing but a woman I use to pass time, I can replace you anytime."

He broke her but she stayed. She stayed until she can't take it anymore, until her own comfort breaks her. She gave her best but he just let her.

"I love you Izana... But not the way I used to."

How long do you think you would be able to stay with a man who keeps on breaking you? Holding on to your safe haven, but was he? False hope and thin threads that would keep you tied to something that is already breaking you.

Will you make it out alive?

WARNINGS: This story would include graphic depictions of violence and an abusive and manipulative relationship. Heavy smuts and other mature themes.

Disclaimer: No to romanticizing violence and emotional trauma would be included. Again, reader's discretion is advised.

 Again, reader's discretion is advised

author's note, 

i will revise safe haven because wattpad deleted my former account, it's Xy_Wintress. some of the scenes will change and i will try to improve it. hope you enjoy this version better and just wanna say to whoever reported me. hope you're happy cause i am, mwah.