chapter 12

Izana was silently sitting on the couch, he was watching the videos of your memories with him. Your birthdays that were spent together, when you became lovers and when you vowed to each other. It was all sweet but now that you're gone, everything turned bittersweet and painful.

A bitter smile crept on his lips, he was hoping that one day you would show up and come back to him. He just wants to let you get away from danger, so no one would use you as his weakness that's why he's pushing you away. He admits that he went too far, he never wanted you to leave him.

He wants to protect you but not to the point of you leaving him. There were so many enemies after Izana so at first he thought it was a good thing for you to leave but it doesn't feel right when you're not beside him.

Izana tried to forget about you at first so you won't get involved in his dangerous life anymore. But he can't seem to let you go, he can't seem to let you be happy without him. He wants you all to himself, looking at you happy with another man never sit well with him, but he can never take back what he did.

"I know I'm a motherfucking bastard for thinking of this but I want you with me no matter what, y/n... No matter what." He mumbled to himself while looking at your pictures.

He was busy thinking of you when he heard the doorbell ring. He didn't stand up thinking that it was Kakucho again, he keeps on being persistent these days. He will go away in a few minutes.

He became alert when someone opened the door, he thought someone barged in so he was surprised when he saw you on the doorstep. "Y-Y/n? A-Am I hallucinating?" He muttered while looking at you dumbfoundedly. His heart started to beat erratically, his eyes were pinned on you.

You angrily walked towards his direction and you grabbed Izana's collar while he was sitting on the couch. "You bastard! Why are you not opening the door?! I thought... I thought!" You paused as tears fell from your eyes making it fall on his face.

"I thought that you're fucking some bitch right now and I made the wrong decision again! You—mhm!" You were cut off when he suddenly kissed your lips as he pulled you to sit on his lap.

The way he kisses you feels like he misses you a lot, making tears continuously cascade down your cheeks as you kiss him back, you wrap your arms around him and you feel his arm hug on your waist. His lips that you missed, his hold that you always crave for, here he is–your Kurokawa Izana.

"I miss you... I miss you so much, y/n." Izana said, you can see tears in the corner of his eyes and there is a genuine smile on his lips.

"I-Izana... Izana.." You mumbled his name like you wanted to confirm if all of this was real. Those soft gaze feels surreal, the tears that are falling from his eyes because of an overwhelming feeling.

He smiled at you, "Yes, my sweet? I'm here.. All here in front of you." He assured, so you hugged him tightly. "I-I hate you... I hate you but I can't stop thinking of you. Your pained expression was hurting me. I hate that I feel like this towards you. J-Just why does it feel like I can't live without you..?" You frustratedly mumbled.

"I hate you, Izana. I hate you so much." You whispered as you cried in his arms. He let you rant on him as he kissed your shoulders softly. You missed the feeling of Izana's soft lips against your skin.

"I love you, y/n.. I love you so much." He replied sweetly as he caressed your cheeks, wiping the tears that are cascading down your face as he looked at you. You bit your lower lip feeling your heart ache because of his I love you. Those words hurt, you don't know why but hearing that he loves you feels painful.

"Just.. Just show it to me through your actions Izana. Make love to me." You said while looking into his purple orbs. "Touch me like you miss me." so I could at least believe you...