chapter 5

Warning: this chapter would include abuse and violence.

"Seriously Ran. I said go away! I am still having a hard time walking!" You exclaimed at the man who's swirling his baton on his braid while giving you a teasing smile. It's annoying that you met him when you decided to breathe some fresh air while walking.

"What? Should I carry you?" He said and winked. You felt your blood pressure rising because this annoying beautiful man won't leave you alone. I should wrap that long braid around his mouth so he'd shut the fuck up.

"No thanks, Haitani. I don't need you, you're noisy and I don't want another–" You stopped talking and glared at him. I don't want another conflict with Izana. You just glared at him before averting your gaze.

"Hmm mm." He hummed like something pleased him. "I love it when you call me but Ran is better but I'll settle with Haitani." Ran mumbled and nodded. His response got you frowning.

"Flirty pervert Haitani." You scoffed.

"Yes, babe?" He answered like you called him with an endearment and a sweet voice. You felt goosebumps run on your skin making you glare at him.

"You mother—" you were about to cuss when he covered your mouth and pulled you to a corner. He glanced at the street where you two were walking a while ago and put his index finger on his lip motioning you to be quiet. Your brows furrowed, "What?! What are you doing?!" You whispered irritatedly.

"Izana's approaching." He whispered back so you stepped on his feet making him hiss but it's still a whisper, "What the fuck, babe?!"

"If you're scared of Izana's wrath don't include me! And stop calling me babe!" You want to yell at him but he is whispering and you can't help but do it too.

"I'm not. Then go see it but just peek." Ran sighed and backed away a little. You didn't mind Ran and looked at the street where Izana is and you saw him there with a woman clinging on his arms. He didn't seem to mind it.

Your heart tightened, after all those shits last night, after all those things that you endured you'll see this? Everything feels ridiculous now. You were about to approach him but Ran held your wrists. "Don't go. You might embarrass yourself." He said as sincerity held his eyes.

"Why would I embarrass myself? I'm Izana's—"

"Izana's woman? Does he treat you like one?" Ran cut you off. His words were harsh but it's the truth. Izana does treat you like some random bitch who serves him and the only difference is you live with him.

You glared at him and was about to slap him when he pinned you on the wall and cupped your chin then leaned on your face. You inhaled out of shock. "W-What? After insulting me you'll flirt?! Do I look that easy to you?" You angrily exclaimed.

"He's coming. I'll kiss you. Don't slap me, 'kay?" He said before putting his lips against yours. He just pressed it and tilted his head like he's kissing you. Your heart beat fast and you were expecting that you'll hate it but the way his soft lips were carefully and gently placed against yours, you can't feel any retaliation from your body.