chapter 3

You woke up comfortably in your room and that made you smile. You remembered how sweet Izana was when you passed out last night.

"Rest y/n. I'll take care of you."

A soft smile formed on your lips, maybe just maybe he is already back. Probably there has been progress and you'll see a loving Izana again. The feeling of nostalgia is there so you happily got out of the bed and walked out of the room. You felt slightly disappointed not seeing Izana home but at least he was sweet again.

You are walking towards the kitchen with a smile on your face, readying to prepare for yours and Izana's breakfast. You were happily cooking when you heard the door opening. You smiled, when you just finished cooking. You turned off the gas stove and rushed towards the door while wearing the happy smile on your lips.

"Izana! Welcome ho—" the spoon you were holding fell on the floor. You felt your heart ache so you tightly clenched your hands into fist. Izana's with a woman and they are kissing right on the doorstep. Touching each other's body like they are hungry for it. A bitter smile formed on your lips while you wipe your tears.

You don't want to cry but they automatically fall. The woman he's kissing seems to notice you so she slightly pushed Izana to look at you and when your eyes met she looked away and faced Izana, "W-Wait you told me you live alone." She murmured.

Izana didn't even spare you a glance and pushed the woman to the couch and got on top of her. "She's my housekeeper, don't mind her. Just be a good whore or I'll kick you out." He harshly said and tore the woman's clothes. He started kissing her body and the woman just moaned. You bit your lower lip as tears rapidly fell from your eyes.

You diverted your gaze while biting your lips hard not minding if it's already bleeding. "I already cooked, just eat." You weakly mumbled before running outside. The moment you got out of the house you leaned on the wall and slid down while tears continuously streamed down your face, your muffled sobs were full of agony.

"Why..? Why are you doing this to me..? Why do I have to get hurt like this?" You mumble in oblivion as you clutch your clothes, your nails are buried in your palm but no physical pain can replace the ache in your heart.. You sobbed. "A-All I did was love him... Stay with him.. Am I wrong that I chose you? Is it really my fault?" You helplessly mumbled as you continued crying.

"Y/n? Why are you outside?"

You flinched and immediately wiped your tears after hearing Kakucho's voice. He also grew up with you and Izana and he's looking up to him like a role model. You smiled at him sweetly so he wouldn't notice that you cried. "Kaku-chan hi! Izana's busy inside, that's why I'm here." Your sweet smile remained while talking cheerfully.

"Your lips are bleeding." He said and was about to wipe it but you stepped back. "Just leave for now, he's busy." You said and averted your gaze. Kakucho examined you and his brows furrowed.

"Did you cry? I have known you since we were young, you can't hide from me. We're like siblings already. What did he do to you again? Did Izana say harsh words again? You know that—"

"I should know that he changed already? I know! That him being like that is normal now? I fucking know. B-But.. But, it would be better if he just shouted at me and hurt me! Not like this... Just why?" You emotionlessly said as tears fell from your eyes.

"Y/n—"

"Shut it Kakucho. I know you'll side with him so don't speak anymore. Just don't go inside. I don't want to be the one to pay for it later." You said and walked away. Your tears are still falling from your eyes as you walk away from him. You don't want to go home. It was actually the first time that Izana cheated on you. Well openly that is, you actually don't know if this is the first.