Beginning.

THEO'S POV:

I woke up and immediately grabbed my phone to text boris.

Theo : Boris you awake ??

Theo : Boris, Dick-wad get up

Theo : Boris get ur lazy ass up
8:47 am

Boris : Its 8:50 in the morning Theo Let me sleep for gods sake
8:52 am

Theo : Lol no

Boris : Okay what do you want?

Theo : Face time me

Boris : K
8:57 am

*They Start Face timing*

It was showing half of Boris's face and I could tell he just woke up. He still looked good though. The fact is, I've always had a crush on Boris, since the day we met. Hes just so hot, I mean, look at him! His hair, his face, his style, HIM.

"Potteeeerrrr" I heard boris say on the other end with a whiney voice. I love his stupid Russian accent. "Borisssss" I reply back. "Im comming over. Now" I hear boris say as a gust of air went into his phone mic. "My parents are home dumbass" I say bluntly. "Noh they arent. Wot are you talking about? Arent they on the one week trip Orh wotever?" Boris says in his classic Russian accent. "Oh yeah! What the fuck was I saying. Ok come over" I say as I hang up the phone.

About 7 minutes later a hear a knock on the door. I open the door to reveal Boris. He was wearing baggy, black, ripped, jeans with a white T-shirt on. He was wearing a dark red cardigan over. He pulled off everthing to be honest. "Okay, uh come in" I say opening the door wider. Boris nods and walks in accidentally brushes his hand against ny chest. I got butterflies by that simple movement. "Sorry" Boris says ruffling my hair. He doesnt do that often but i like it.

Boris was really tall. I mean tall. He basically towers over me.

"Okay potter I brought the Vodka and stuff, you know?" Boris said. "Yeah, yeah, lets just watch TV its a bit too early for that" I said. "Yeah I know" Boris said setting all the stuff down on my kitchen island.

We watched TV and played video games for a bit before heading too my room. I had a body mirror in my room and I walked up to it turning to the side. I had gained the slightest weight that nobody would notice but me. I placed my hand on my stomach and turned to face myself. I leaned forwards and examined my face. "Ughhhh. I look sooo bad right now, how do you even look at me Boris?" I asked as I turned around. "No. You are... you look, you're..." I heard boris say, his words trailing off. "You're making no sense Boris" I said. "Noh! You're making noh sense! Calling your self that hurts me too! You're fucking beautiful Theo!" Boris said, grabbing my shoulders. "You. Are. More. Than. Enough." Boris said crossing his arms. "You- you, called me Theo!" I said. "Noh I didn't!" Boris shot back. "And don't avoid what i jus said cause it true." Boris said. "I know, thanks Boris". Boris smiled as he collapsed on my bed.

"Ahh, I forgot tha vodka. I'll get it, stay here" Boris said as he walked out the room. Boris called me Theo... He's never called me that ever. Butterfly's flew around my stomach as I fell onto my bed. I grabbed a pillow and shoved ny face into it kicking me feet back and forth in the air squealing. "eeeeeeek!" I said outloud. I really, really, loved Boris.

I turned over on my back and smiled up at ceiling with rosy cheeks. My bedroom door opened to reveal Boris. "You okay Potter? I heard a squealing noise" Boris said as he set the Vodka and a plastic bag of god knows what on my dresser. "Im good. I was just thinking about something that really made me happy" I said sitting cris crossed on my bed. "Wot was it?" Boris said sitting next to me. God I had to lie. What do I say? "Just thinking about it would be like to go to New York or something" I said quickly. I did want to move to New York, its true. Dad and my Step Mom werent nice to me at all. I don't even wanna say my Step Mom's name.