UPDATE || IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hello guys!! i'm well aware it's been years since the last chapter of this book has been published, yet I have important news for all of you! it's been over a year and I've now decided to upload a re-write of this book. Considering, I got way more reads than I first expected, I hope anybody currently reading or anybody who has this book saved wants to read the re-write. Over the past year my writing skills and overall observation and theme skills have changed drastically. The re-write will have the same story line but more chapters, angst and book-accurate elements. I find it wasn't very accurate with personality, the overall connection between the two and choices of clothing. All though I am not pleased with my overall ending and this book itself, I will not flame it haha. For those who voted my book and enjoyed it, thank you so much for the support. This book was truly fun to write but I will come back with something greater.

     For those wondering about me I am doing great. I've recently just been accepted into a specialized art school and will be attending in September 2024. I still have a passion for writing and have several works still in progress. If there's any Ideas of books I should write or pieces I should include in the re write let me know in the following. Here are books I am thinking of writing and books i want to write...

Of course the re-write. if you have ideas leave them in the comment replies to THIS part and I will take a look.

A reality, teen, angsty book (it's honestly a surprise). It's something involving real life scenarios that took place and almost a document of 2022-2024. If you want to hear more about it just reply.

I used to be a huge IT fandom guy. If there's a ship anyone is interested in I would be more than happy to take a look and maybe even write a book.

True crime. I am interested in writing about true crime cases. If there's any crime cases you want me to cover I am more than happy to take a look and make a book even of just crime.

     Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my book and if you have any questions feel free to message me!!

- Book Creator, emqpyre.